Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ikronos divine vs Owner [part 2]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Not to mention the fact u rushed them with only 3 players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Not to mention the fact u rushed them with only 3 players
    We did wait. It just magnum doesn't want to join fast enough. They're scared.

And you should fight with enemy that have same gear n pet like your team. Stop farm noobs n under gears player n post on YouTube. Pretend your pro

Twink will never reach highest skills unless they can survive in 46 pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    We did wait. It just magnum doesn't want to join fast enough. They're scared.

And you should fight with enemy that have same gear n pet like your team. Stop farm noobs n under gears player n post on YouTube. Pretend your pro

Twink will never reach highest skills unless they can survive in 46 pvp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6GAjysnFM

4v5, 2 tanks on my team didnt even have para and I rekt a lvl 19 rogue with maridos. Keep making up bs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6GAjysnFM

4v5, 2 tanks on my team didnt even have para and I rekt a lvl 19 rogue with maridos. Keep making up bs
    Dude. Their team suck. None of them aim at you. Their tank doesn't support that rogue. If u fight against me. Ill make You useless. Just like how I did to Voorg ( rank 1 mage in level 46 )

Ign : Nasty
    Last edited by Ovtlaw; 10-20-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Dude. Their team suck. None of them aim at you. Their tank doesn't support that rogue. If u fight against me. I make I useless. Just like how I did to Voorg ( rank 1 mage in level 46 )

then come 17, o wait u wont cuz ur nothing but words

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Ikronos divine vs Owner [part 2]

then come 17, o wait u wont cuz ur nothing but words
    Lol. I did play at 17... Ask nostek. It's bunch of kids. They always block, gang and trash talk. I always ask them to have a fair clash they refused and trash talk more. I don't have time to keep on join fast gang the enemy force them to leave map n start new one. Keep doing this over and over. It's a waste of time, and I don't think I learn anything from this dirty style

One more thing about twink 17. They love to stack tank. 4-5 tanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

This is getting ridiculous. Every single level requires its own flavor of skill. No level is more or less skilled, and of course if you begin a new level you are going to get farmed by the players that practice at said level every single day. So can we please get over this twink vs endgame bs?

I play 9 because I love 9's play style. Arrowz plays 17 because (assuming he) loves 17's play style. And the rest play 46 because they love 46's play style. End of story.
    - (un) Retired -

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Not 4v5, but farming undergeared person, while ur team stays and just watches at u being farmed. No one even attack them.
    Right, because the same thing doesn't happen at all in twink levels. Show me a video where 4 twinks fight to the death protecting a "noob" with rare gear.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Right, because the same thing doesn't happen at all in twink levels. Show me a video where 4 twinks fight to the death protecting a "noob" with rare gear.

http://youtu.be/_-sHYthDPBA

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwCa4eRSqo

2v5 aswell. Whats ur point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Every level takes different skill
    1v3 et vs Tga

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No your wrong, skill points is not the major part. It's how u fight of using your class...

For example: when ur tank play at level 23. U always die like paper. Cause u chose to have a nice stat on health and dmg instead put those extra points in jug skill.... After that your team swapped you cause u don't like to use jug.. Lol
    This shows how much you know me. Do you still rage kick people after you die once?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Lol. I don't like play with noobs. Twink is too easy. End game it's where real skill player are at. Just like all the videos u posted. U only fight beginners player. When u bored of them go level up. Zeus gonna show u how small skill u have as a rogue

If you "farmed all of 23" repeat it and Farm all of 46, stop hiding behind Zeus and Show some skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Every single level requires its own flavor of skill. No level is more or less skilled, and of course if you begin a new level you are going to get farmed by the players that practice at said level every single day. So can we please get over this twink vs endgame bs?

I play 9 because I love 9's play style. Arrowz plays 17 because (assuming he) loves 17's play style. And the rest play 46 because they love 46's play style. End of story.
    Thanks for the post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Right now, endgame is : rushing non ringers / non nekrousers and skip geared. That's what happened alot with me and some my friends I pvped with. They all had rings and nekros... Everyone skipped them and killed only me. I think it's very unfair to most undergeared people there. Most fun pvp place is definitely 46 tdm with enemy team, full of fair players, where everyone kills everyone, without looking at gear. At twink lvls, you can attack whoever u want. I myself attack every player, who isn't my guildie, Becouse this way I can find good players.
    I agree with this. And endgame has a new rule "dont hit flagger or i gang u make u have very big problem fokk". Its very hard/near impossible to withstand a 2v1 in endgame(assuming all 3 players have ring and nekro). Its all about gears now there. At twink level you can do a 3v1 and still win assuming you play properly. I once farmed a magnum flagger and he called his whole guild and their mother to kill me. Stupid things like this made me quit endgame pvp.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I agree with this. And endgame has a new rule "dont hit flagger or i gang u make u have very big problem fokk". Its very hard/near impossible to withstand a 2v1 in endgame(assuming all 3 players have ring and nekro). Its all about gears now there. At twink level you can do a 3v1 and still win assuming you play properly. I once farmed a magnum flagger and he called his whole guild and their mother to kill me. Stupid things like this made me quit endgame pvp.
    Yeah. At twink lvl if you and your tank are good, you can easily handle 2v5. This happened to me and Ioss few days ago. We wrecked enemy team 2v5 and when their block left farmed them in 3v4.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Thats a funny statement. I usually wouldnt get involved in forum stufd like this, but just because youre going around calling everyone a noob. At endgame all I've seen you ever do is fight undergeared players or call 4 more of your horror buds and 2 blocks to farm a geared player. You call this skill? Ive seen you avoid so many players with equal gear than i can count. So before you go around calling people a noob, please take a moment to reflect upon yourself. Each bracket takes its own skill, as Hail has said. For lower level brackets it requires focus for a longer period of time, while endgame requires focus for a short period, but the level of focus is different forall brackets. Endgame is about who can crit first now, and i disagree with zeus' post about endgame requiring any real skill(other than a clash). As he is a rogue with 70% crit now, it sure must require a lot of "skill" to kill players . theres no real difference between endgame and twinking other than stats. The style of gameplay is the same.
    My entire post is in reference to clashes...lol.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Lol i dont really care about all this drama but one thing u guys have to accept because it is that way. Nasty is the most skilled current tank at endgame, as simple as that, i saw him tank with a bonesaw better than terror with a bulwark. No matter what most people agree he is the most skilled tank at endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Lol i dont really care about all this drama but one thing u guys have to accept because it is that way. Nasty is the most skilled current tank at endgame, as simple as that, i saw him tank with a bonesaw better than terror with a bulwark. No matter what most people agree he is the most skilled tank at endgame.
    Night was still at endgame last I checked? >_>
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    What did he tank? A rouge that charged Nox? Oh wait never mind, it was probably one of those new players that auto leveled to 41 and have no idea what they're doing