Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Version 1.7.2 has been submitted to Apple!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Really? You're fine with it, let's re-analyze this paragraph:

Every time you mention just how "fine" you are with everything, you then reiterate just how enraged you actually are. You even end at a loss for words (which I cannot even begin to comprehend based on endless amounts nonsense that spill from your keyboard). You picked the name for the sheer enjoyment of trolling so here is your prize sir.

P.S. The quote from your last post is all you, not sure how/why my name is on it but I'd appreciate it if you could edit that (I'm sure you don't want me stealing your style points either)!

Notice that my loss of words is attributed to my inability to use the shield. Which is why I stopped at "can't even use my damn shield", making no attempt at discussing the actual "fix".

My name choice has nothing to do with my supposed "enjoyment of trolling"(as some of you know, I was oblivious to most Internet lingo before joining the StS forum). "TMNT" just happened to be taken.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    Notice that my loss of words is attributed to my inability to use the shield. Which is why I stopped at "can't even use my damn shield", making no attempt at discussing the actual "fix".

My name choice has nothing to do with my supposed "enjoyment of trolling"(as some of you know, I was oblivious to most Internet lingo before joining the StS forum). "TMNT" just happened to be taken.
    I believe we have officially come full circle, you have now admitted to complaining (without even an attempt at a solution), thus I assume you understand why I called the situation hypocritical.

The fact that you were unaware of what trolling actually is, doesn't hinder your ability to accomplish said task with ease. Perhaps you didn't choose the name, but rather it chose you.