Thread: an idea and a rant.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default an idea and a rant.

Please add an option to allow pets to pick up items or not. Its the worst thing in the world having your pet pick up every stupid item and filling up your inv with junk in 20mins of KM3. and also i want to ask, whose smart idea was it to put blood rubys/fang of fenrir and cracked water/nature jewels in massive lockeds? I spend my hard earned money for a cracked water jewel? of which my inv gets spammed with thousands off from watchers tombs. I dont see the point of a massive premium locked crate. when its giving me stuff that is utter trash and aint my level.. OH AND WHOSE IDEA WAS IT to spam massive lockeds with that pathetic 25% loot elixir? oMg i have like 100s now..

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Please add an option to allow pets to pick up items or not. Its the worst thing in the world having your pet pick up every stupid item and filling up your inv with junk in 20mins of KM3. and also i want to ask, whose smart idea was it to put blood rubys/fang of fenrir and cracked water/nature jewels in massive lockeds? I spend my hard earned money for a cracked water jewel? of which my inv gets spammed with thousands off from watchers tombs. I dont see the point of a massive premium locked crate. when its giving me stuff that is utter trash and aint my level.. OH AND WHOSE IDEA WAS IT to spam massive lockeds with that pathetic 25% loot elixir? oMg i have like 100s now..

thanks
    LOL.... Agreed on the option for pets to pick up or not to pick up.... Tired of my inventory being filled up with stuff like splintered sticks, rusty daggers, frayed robes, smelly helmets, dull knives, ETC..................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i just feel you bro...opened like 100 massives and got TOTAL BS. too many kits and jewels....fml.