Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Default Halloween LB prize.

Hello,

First off, I just want to say "st*u" to those who will comment "its your choice to run or not" as that wont help me and will never give any better ideas on this concern, OK?

Anyways, my concern is that the LB prize of this upcoming event. I just checked my stable and saw the given infos of these slobber pets. No offence but it look so ugly, aside from that, these are the things that also bothered me:

- normal version is easy to obtain -- plat tier reward.
    - Another gold rarity pet.
    - Its a legendary pet....

If this is the official prizes, then OKAY. But I would suggest to add something along with the pet - maybe 250-500 plats or ... i dont really know. My point is, just add something along with the egg to make it a bit "okay prize" for Halloween event.

Making profit with LB rewards isnt my concern, its just that its so useless to run now (I can just stop at plat tier and earn the same stat pet as the lb reward) I felt like its just another gauntlet event and we dont want that to happen. Special event like Halloween should have special prizes that would catch players attention so that they would run for it. I am not saying another sns pet should be released but I am looking forward for an improved prizes on this coming event. I am ok with gold tyran last ursoth since the normal version is only obtainable through crates, but this one is.. meh.

thanks for reading.

cute is just my cover

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post: