Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the l77 golem vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    For those of you who didn't know this, at the release of humania cap you were able to level to 66 and still get the vanity cap for about a day and at fang it was a bit longer to cap than it is now with mega maze, so yah you put 200$ but that was your decision, they also said it was the last expansion, so why rush to cap in mega maze? You had plenty of time to do it without it and enjoy the game. Just be happy they updated it.
    Well said Felicity (:
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

For those of you who didn't know this, at the release of humania cap you were able to level to 66 and still get the vanity cap for about a day and at fang it was a bit longer to cap than it is now with mega maze, so yah you put 200$ but that was your decision, they also said it was the last expansion, so why rush to cap in mega maze? You had plenty of time to do it without it and enjoy the game. Just be happy they updated it.
    First of all I didn't rush to cap, I capped only a month ago. You're just making assumptions. I never said I am not happy about the new update. Read what I said again, it seems that you did not read a single word I have said. "Consider yourself in my position, then talk."
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    First of all I didn't rush to cap, I capped only a month ago. You're just making assumptions. I never said I am not happy about the new update. Read what I said again, it seems that you did not read a single word I have said. "Consider yourself in my position, then talk."
    I never said you weren't happy about it, you're unhappy about the fact that they didn't remove the vanity cap and I do understand your frustration but you seem frustrated more at the decision you took to invest instead of sts not removing the vanity for reaching 77.

I'm able to put myself in your position as I'm only 20years old and when I started this game I was in my teens and I know what the value of money is for a teen but that also shows that you're frustrated at yourself for making that investment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

300k xp for free? Yeah right. Nobody has the time for that.
    It's doable, lol, $0 used for 300k xp.
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    It's doable, lol, $0 used for 300k xp.
    It's doable but nobody is willing to waste a year leveling just to get 2pc and lust sets.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I never said you weren't happy about it, you're unhappy about the fact that they didn't remove the vanity cap and I do understand your frustration but you seem frustrated more at the decision you took to invest instead of sts not removing the vanity for reaching 77.

I'm able to put myself in your position as I'm only 20years old and when I started this game I was in my teens and I know what the value of money is for a teen but that also shows that you're frustrated at yourself for making that investment.
    Yeah I don't come from a family with a ton of money so 200 is a lot to me. I'm more frustrated at sts for saying it was the last expansion. If I knew the new expansion was coming I wouldn't have spent 200 bucks to level. I waited a year just to see if a new expansion possibly would come before I leveled. Just finished leveling a month ago which took me 3 weeks of grinding. Now a new expansion comes which irritates me. Don't get me wrong, I like the new expansion...

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Yeah I don't come from a family with a ton of money so 200 is a lot to me. I'm more frustrated at sts for saying it was the last expansion. If I knew the new expansion was coming I wouldn't have spent 200 bucks to level. I waited a year just to see if a new expansion possibly would come before I leveled. Just finished leveling a month ago which took me 3 weeks of grinding. Now a new expansion comes which irritates me. Don't get me wrong, I like the new expansion...
    I mean, nothing was taken away from you. You still got your 2 piece ring, which was your objective in the first place. It's like a car's depreciation; you don't expect it to be the same face value as it was when you first bought it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
    I mean, nothing was taken away from you. You still got your 2 piece ring, which was your objective in the first place. It's like a car's depreciation; you don't expect it to be the same face value as it was when you first bought it.
    Nothing was taken away from me...... Lol. What do you call my 200 dollars being wasted then? I could've leveled 75-80 for free and still get my 2pc ring. When before I used 200 bucks to get 400k xp. Please explain how there was nothing taken away from me. No offense reun you're a cool guy but that sentence is probably the dumbest statement I've ever heard (or read in this case).
    Last edited by frat; 10-16-2015 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

And don't forget that 4000 plat gone to waste when I could've used it on other things now!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Nothing was taken away from me...... Lol. What do you call my 200 dollars being wasted then? I could've leveled 75-80 for free and still get my 2pc ring. When before I used 200 bucks to get 400k xp. Please explain how there was nothing taken away from me. No offense reun you're a cool guy but that sentence is probably the dumbest statement I've ever heard (or read in this case).
    It was your (and my) decision to cap unknowing that they were going to announce a new cap. Everyone else who capped could have 'leveled to 80 for free' as well- they just chose not to for instant gratification. Sure, you could have waited, but who was to know that there would be a new cap out of the blue? If we knew, all of us would have waited for the new cap, and, in turn, would not spend any money. In that sense, nothing was taken away from you; you purchase $200 worth of platinum, with the objective of capping, and you capped. I think you are just a little bit frustrated because of a bad financial decision. Think about it, if they were going to refund everyone of their spent money capping, just because it was made easy for everyone to obtain, wouldn't that be a bit absurd? You could have chosen to cap then for a price to become instantly gratified, or you could have waited for a bizarre chance that they would make the cap easy. And what do you know, the people who have waited got lucky, and, the people who capped didn't.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

It's doable but nobody is willing to waste a year leveling just to get 2pc and lust sets.
    my friend wasted 24hours and did it with 3x in lost valley..
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

It was your (and my) decision to cap unknowing that they were going to announce a new cap. Everyone else who capped could have 'leveled to 80 for free' as well- they just chose not to for instant gratification. Sure, you could have waited, but who was to know that there would be a new cap out of the blue? If we knew, all of us would have waited for the new cap, and, in turn, would not spend any money. In that sense, nothing was taken away from you; you purchase $200 worth of platinum, with the objective of capping, and you capped. I think you are just a little bit frustrated because of a bad financial decision. Think about it, if they were going to refund everyone of their spent money capping, just because it was made easy for everyone to obtain, wouldn't that be a bit absurd? You could have chosen to cap then for a price to become instantly gratified, or you could have waited for a bizarre chance that they would make the cap easy. And what do you know, the people who have waited got lucky, and, the people who capped didn't.
    Just pisses me off how sts says no more updates ever then releases another update making the cap easy. I mean that's a great way of making money on their part. Pretty intelligent businessmen, but it's still cheap for them to use their loyal players like that. I know I'm not the only one pissed off about this but I am still allowed to express how I feel.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Just pisses me off how sts says no more updates ever then releases another update making the cap easy. I mean that's a great way of making money on their part. Pretty intelligent businessmen, but it's still cheap for them to use their loyal players like that. I know I'm not the only one pissed off about this but I am still allowed to express how I feel.
    You are allowed to express how you feel, but it seems as if you are 'blaming' STG for something that you did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

You are allowed to express how you feel, but it seems as if you are 'blaming' STG for something that you did.
    Yeah it's not meaning to come out that way. I'm just annoyed that i wasted 200 bucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wasting my money on a game that was supposed to have no more updates is something I deserve to be quite frustrated about. I spent 200 bucks leveling to 77 when now I can do it for free. I am grateful for the new content and I love it so far but I'm pretty pissed about that 200 bucks. I am 16 years old and 200 bucks is a lot to me. Consider yourself in my position, then talk.
    "Consider yourself in my position". Yeah, sure you can be frustrated but in the end it all comes down to your unwise decision in spending $200. Learn from it and move on, but don't start to blame STS.

I've considered myself in your position and it led me to question why you'd even think to spend that amount on a game if there was a chance you'd regret it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Alright everyone,

Some of us in the community chose to spend money and cap, saving time, some spent time and money to cap, and some saved money and spent time.
    None the less, it was the player's decision to do that. No one forced you. You chose to spend cash/time to cap, so you did.

Now lets all appreciate the fact that Cinco has dedicated his time into giving PL another cap.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpastry View Post
    "Consider yourself in my position". Yeah, sure you can be frustrated but in the end it all comes down to your unwise decision in spending $200. Learn from it and move on, but don't start to blame STS.

I've considered myself in your position and it led me to question why you'd even think to spend that amount on a game if there was a chance you'd regret it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Why would I think there would be a chance I would regret it if STS said that there would be no more updates? Of course I'm going to blame STS for telling us a bunch of bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

K let's just get rid of the new cap then and do a rollback

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

never thought i would see the day someone got mad that PL got some new content lulz

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic Sword For This Useful Post: