Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
Spending 200 dollars was for me to be able to use lust and get 2pc. You're right saying I could've done it for free but let's be real here. Who's going to take the time to do 300k with no elixirs? Now people can get lust and 2pc without putting in as much as effort as us. That's the unfair part ive been trying to explain to everybody. All of you that are telling me to deal with it is because none of you put in the effort to cap 300k. If you capped 300k like I and others did then you'd have the right to talk. You guys don't see the point in me complaining because you didn't spend time and money capping 300k like I did.
Exactly, I didn't make the choice to put in my own money, time, and effort in which you did. Is it my fault? No. Is it STG's fault that you made your own choice? No it definitely is not, so why are you complaining? Because they made an update that they said they wouldn't? And what does your complaining say to Cinco? "Oh Cinco, you should've thoroughly thought through what this cap that you burned your personal hours on could do to us that chose to use our money to cap."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk