Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the l77 golem vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    Why would I think there would be a chance I would regret it if STS said that there would be no more updates? Of course I'm going to blame STS for telling us a bunch of bs.
    STS said no more updates, but Cinco took time out of his busy schedule to create content with the limited amount of resources he had
    So lets stop criticizing his hard work and enjoy the new cap

Also, spending money was your choice. You can't blame others for your own actions.
    Back when cap levels were 100k, there were some that used money and leveled up quickly, while there were also others who waited for the next cap to advance in leveling.
    I don't see many (if any) blaming STS for no more updates.

Now, again, like I've said, lets be thankful that Cinco took the time out of his busy schedule to release a new cap for us, and stop criticizing him for what he did

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    K let's just get rid of the new cap then and do a rollback
    save on rollbacks at walmart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    never thought i would see the day someone got mad that PL got some new content lulz
    You guys don't seem to get it. That is not the reason I am mad at all. Try re-reading everything I have said thoroughly then correct what you said.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    STS said no more updates, but Cinco took time out of his busy schedule to create content with the limited amount of resources he had
    So lets stop criticizing his hard work and enjoy the new cap

Also, spending money was your choice. You can't blame others for your own actions.
    Back when cap levels were 100k, there were some that used money and leveled up quickly, while there were also others who waited for the next cap to advance in leveling.
    I don't see many (if any) blaming STS for no more updates.

Now, again, like I've said, lets be thankful that Cinco took the time out of his busy schedule to release a new cap for us, and stop criticizing him for what he did
    Why would I wait for leveling for a new cap that wasn't supposed to happen? You don't seem to understand.

Nowhere did I say I wasn't thankful, I am very thankful for what Cinco did. I just wish they would've given us a heads up instead of promising us no more updates.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I kinda agree with tony, It feels unfair for those who spent ages getting 300k
    There should be a way to distinguish who got where whnen

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I kinda agree with tony, It feels unfair for those who spent ages getting 300k
    There should be a way to distinguish who got where whnen
    Maybe like a special vanity for those who did the 300k xp, yeah. I'd be aight with that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

I'm loving the update, but I'm the same in the way that the 77 cap vanity should have been removed in the new cap.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anahadaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Or how about everyone who capped 77 for 300k xp gets 3pc? That seems fair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I payed my way to cap as I would never have capped without elixir its so discouraging and time consuming. Even now if I didn't use elixir I would never have capped this cap because 50k is a lot of xp. Once I have full elites, ill still be missing 1 last item to fill complete in this game and that's the 3pc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

You guys don't seem to get it. That is not the reason I am mad at all. Try re-reading everything I have said thoroughly then correct what you said.
    i did 300K using plat to 77 too the point im making is its really not a huge deal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Why would I wait for leveling for a new cap that wasn't supposed to happen? You don't seem to understand.

Nowhere did I say I wasn't thankful, I am very thankful for what Cinco did. I just wish they would've given us a heads up instead of promising us no more updates.
    ya nobody seems to understand about ur 200$ that u spent, if ur so much care about that money u would rather save it in bank and keep the documents safe rather investing in a game in the first place, it was shocking to me because I kept wondering how they did this instead of convincing so much time that there wont b even small updates, but im not unhappy for that rather its just like surprise gift. If u spent it, u had to spend it anywhere probably from 79-80 if would b 100k or more right? but ur in better positon now.

I personally believe a single person ain't behind this as it has been projected, because it just not about hard work or passion its about talking decision behalf a company, it's a business and ppls do mistakes there, they learn from the previous mistakes, if it was a big company it would not bother to say a single word and would take ultimate desicions caz they know they have (every gamw devs) provided a few page EULA to u , so that they are legally safe.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-18-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Can we just accept that we all have different opinions and move on.... though i do agree w/ tony in the fact that its bs how people can get get 77 for a 30th of what many others did simply because there was a new update when they officially announced there wouldnt be one ever again.
    nothing lasts forever

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The golem is ugly but ring is nice. And dont worry, most nubiles dont even know that they can get the ring, before it will get removed most likely.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    i did 300K using plat to 77 too the point im making is its really not a huge deal
    200 dollars is a big deal to me and some others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

No. Hows this fair? if you wanted 3pc you had to cap before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

YEAH OKAY. In the beginning of this forum post you were complaining that people can STILL get the vanity (THE VANITY USED TO CREATE THE 2pc RING) after this update, and now you're saying that you want a 3pc ring for capping 300k before. Okay listen buddy boi, that was your decision to spend that much money on a game. STS COULD HAVE CLOSED OR SHUT DOWN THE GAME LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER WITHOUT NOTICE! Think about this, if they didn't make leveling easier, and 2pc ring was no longer available, NOBODY would make an end game character, making END GAME PVP DEAD AND EVEN PL AS A WHOLE DEAD! If END GAME PVP IS DEAD (or died down) THEN YOUR $200 INVESTMENT WOULD'VE ALSO BEEN A WASTE! We currently have no idea if there will be another update but if there is, it will bring us more content and make the game MORE ACTIVE! That's what I want, that's probably what you want (without really knowing it) and that's what the PL COMMUNITY WANTS! Please stop crying over the fact that you had to grind 300k, in previous caps you also had to grind out a CRAP TON as well. That's just how our game works. You decided to pay $200 because you wanted to cap and play end game before everyone else. YOU SHOULD'NT GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN PVP JUST BECAUSE YOU DID. AND IN MY OPINION, STS SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THE 3pc RING EXCLUSIVE TO THOSE WHO CAPPED EARLY BECAUSE THAT ALSO MAKES END GAME PVP UNBALANCED! If anything maybe a 77 vanity THAT ISN'T USED TO CRAFT A RING OR GIVE ANY STATS WOULD BE NICE FOR THOSE LIKE YOU WHO MADE THE COMMITMENT ON SPENDING THAT MUCH TIME and/or MONEY CAPPING 300k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Ok to all those guys whose seems this thing unfair i would post for you and against you...

Yes, i have already put me in your position and i would feel disaster if i loose 200$
    Yea, you feel that your plat got wasted, with money.

However, No body told you to waste 200$... now as you said alot time above that why would you wait for an update which STS told you that will never happen, well then if that was the thing then why did you used platinum with curiosity? See, as we all knew that there were no updates and STS also said they'll run this game for foreseeable future, and as a mass people were buying platinum, PL would live a long way, which meant that you had a year or two to level.
    So you should had made a schedule like 5k exp a day and imo that's do-able for the haters of pve too and with that schedule 60 days = 2 months you will be 77

So no time wasted, no money wasted, and a little gold wasted to complete the schedule

AND the 5k one is an example, if you do 1k still you'll cap in an year and i am quite sure that you can play WITHOUT 2pc...

All i gotta say, enjoy the update!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    YEAH OKAY. In the beginning of this forum post you were complaining that people can STILL get the vanity (THE VANITY USED TO CREATE THE 2pc RING) after this update, and now you're saying that you want a 3pc ring for capping 300k before. Okay listen buddy boi, that was your decision to spend that much money on a game. STS COULD HAVE CLOSED OR SHUT DOWN THE GAME LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER WITHOUT NOTICE! Think about this, if they didn't make leveling easier, and 2pc ring was no longer available, NOBODY would make an end game character, making END GAME PVP DEAD AND EVEN PL AS A WHOLE DEAD! If END GAME PVP IS DEAD (or died down) THEN YOUR $200 INVESTMENT WOULD'VE ALSO BEEN A WASTE! We currently have no idea if there will be another update but if there is, it will bring us more content and make the game MORE ACTIVE! That's what I want, that's probably what you want (without really knowing it) and that's what the PL COMMUNITY WANTS! Please stop crying over the fact that you had to grind 300k, in previous caps you also had to grind out a CRAP TON as well. That's just how our game works. You decided to pay $200 because you wanted to cap and play end game before everyone else. YOU SHOULD'NT GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN PVP JUST BECAUSE YOU DID. AND IN MY OPINION, STS SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THE 3pc RING EXCLUSIVE TO THOSE WHO CAPPED EARLY BECAUSE THAT ALSO MAKES END GAME PVP UNBALANCED! If anything maybe a 77 vanity THAT ISN'T USED TO CRAFT A RING OR GIVE ANY STATS WOULD BE NICE FOR THOSE LIKE YOU WHO MADE THE COMMITMENT ON SPENDING THAT MUCH TIME and/or MONEY CAPPING 300k
    Why are people still talking about this? I'm not asking you guys to agree or disagree. I'm not even going to read all of that. Just don't waste your time posting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    No. Hows this fair? if you wanted 3pc you had to cap before.
    I never had the money when i was younger to cap, I was 11 when I started and I'm 16 (17 in 2 weeks) now. My family wasn't going to spend money on games for me, I had to earn the money on my own. I would've had all cap vanities if I was older back then. I always came very close. For example during 56 cap I was L55 like 20k/86k or what ever the cap xp was. Same thing goes for L61 cap and L66 cap. Then after that I just didn't level a main past 66 until 77 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I spent 500$ or more to cap two characters to 77 starting from level 1. From 1 to 75 took 1000 platinum and from 75 to 76 took 1000 platinum. From 76 to 77 took almost 2k platinum? So 2000+2000+1000+1000+1000+1000= 7k platinum. I only capped because I thought I would get everything I ever needed. The only thing after I got a full lust set that I missing was a 3pc ring. Some new players gained way more xp older players did in the past year by capping multiple characters