Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 46 Mythic weapon's procs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This one is pretty cool, the base damage 7 is good because you can take that and scale it by all other modifiers. The visual on it is pretty fancy too, I'm sure there will be a screenshot in the near future

If you had say, 400 of your primary stat, then you gain 4*7 Damage, which is 28, and then that gets added into the value scaled by Pets and Damage Elixirs. So in essence the damage bonus of this proc scales with your power.
    Hi Carapace,

Good morning/afternoon/evening (apologies i have no sense of ur timezone @@)

Since you just explained how cool the mage proc is and how it compliments the mage class can you please enlighten us warriors on how the warrior mythic weapon proc is 'cool' in your perspective as i and a few of my fellow warriors cannot comprehend how the new warrior mythic weapon helps the warrior progress in the game.

So far warrior feel like:
    1. No significant benefit in PVP
    2. No significant benefit in PVE
    2.1 doesn not help the warrior toon contribute to the party in having efficient runs... The attempt of the taunt effect again as menttioned will be over written as soon as a dps class crits
    2.2 damage output (which is the jey factor in PVE runs nowadays) is not significant to contribute to the run
    2.3 the shield proc applies to the warrior when if the warrior is intended to defend the party then why does this effect not apply to the party?
    2.4 In the current maps where mob diversity and mob attack diversity is significantly deadly ( one hits) the armor given by the new mythic weapon is not significant at all.

I ask this as My fellow warrior whk have seen this new warrior mythic have immediately reggreted sticking to the warrior class and now are desperatly scrambling to make a dps class to survive in the PVE farming environment.

Again i state STS has again inadvertedly induced CLASSISM and has neglected previois feed back on the warrior class.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: