Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Well that is why I made all classes because even in other mmorpg sometimes class that dominates PvP will not do better in pve. It is called balance, no class can dominate others unless there is something to compensate it with. Example, mage and rogue can forget about tank class but they need to spam more ankhs and pots which is by the way quite expensive. While tank class can dominate PvP by stacking and they cannot be defeated by mages while other class have a chance to defeat each other. Small boost of offense to this warriors will definitely affect how PvP works as even rogues cannot kill them at all. Don't blame anyone if they choose to use ankh and pots rather than running with a warrior because if I have this option on other games then I will definitely pick them up because it is hard to come across with a warrior that will not get you killed and protect you cause they don't want do die because of kdr on PVE. Having those two handed weapons really affect the mind set of warriors. Instead of being a protector, they tried to be a DPS class and a nuker. In short they wanted best of both worlds.
I said Tanks are good at PvP not the best, Rogues and Mages are still better in PVP.
In Team Fights Tanks can shield their team members for some time but cant kill anyone in PVP.
Ever did A Vs with Tank in PvP? They'll probably be able to shield themselves and die bit late but wont be able to afflict much damage and kill however with luck they can kill the mage.
Being Defensive without any Offense is pretty much useless.
And with a VS with Rogue, Tank will still lose. It takes time to charge HOR and meanwhile the war would be dead.

Lets give an Overview of what all Classes can do:
Mages : High Damage, Stuns, Shield, DOT and Curse, Crit Dmg. Only Lacks HP and Armor but dont worry whatever 1 HIT K.Os you also K.Os the Tanks.

Rogue: Insanely High Dmg, Crit Bonus, Dodge, Average HP and Armor,

Wars: High HP and Armor and Average Dmg good for nothing.
No point in having HIGH armor or HP since Basically everything now 1 HiT K.Os the wars.

Your saying as if we warriors never use pots or ankhs.