Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please look into the warrior mythic weapon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Please look into the warrior mythic weapon...

I speak on behalf of all warriors (who I am sure would not disagree). It is a joke when compared to the bow and gun.

Additionally, warriors should get an offensive weapon as well if every other class gains one. The same think happened in Ursoth of 2014 and as we all know, warriors were not happy at all!

Thank you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Thanks for mentioning this Zeus.

Yes the warrior mythic is a disspointment.

I would like to ask STS (if they want to answer as we cant force them) to please clarify why:
    1. It is a know situation that warrior damage output in PVE(and maybe pvp but not sure) is significantly less than the other classes this why is the new mythic for the warrior not compensating this well know disadvantage?

2. Why would a shield weapon be a choice of STS when it is quite clear that no matter what armor a warrior has the class just seems to be one hit easily anyway due to the new special attacks of mobs and bosses in elites... I mean now we are seeing the special attack of Paraleseus boss in event... I dont think armor will save any war from that or from the intakill of the boss in Jagged trails.

3. STS keeps mentioning that they are listening to our feed back but this is definitely not a result from studying warrior feedback infact its exactly what we warriors were afraid of... STS giving inappropriate gear to warriors

4. STS is clearly inadvertly inducing CLASSISM in game ... Thru negligence of a class that they themselves have acknowledge is inefficient but has not take action to rectify the situation.

5. The fear of creating imbalance is no longer a legitimate excuse as the game is already imbalance thus why is there hesitation i taking the necessary steps?

6. STS' does not see the Social responcibility it has for the warrior class players in its community as it is a know fact that a majority warrior player have changed class due to classism, and even other class players have advicated warrior aspirants to change class to progress jn the game.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus
    Last edited by Maarkus; 10-15-2015 at 06:21 PM.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Ofc warriors will get an offensive weapon. Like another useless legendary weapon like galen's maul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Ofc warriors will get an offensive weapon. Like another useless legendary weapon like galen's maul.

IMO, Galen Maul is still better than this.

The new Mythic Weapon is a real Disappointment.
    Nothing better when you compare to old Bulwarks just DPS which is useless and a mere HP and Armor Difference.
    The proc is useless in terms of Frost or Elon Bulwark. The armor buff would only give some noticeable armor. That wouldn't make any difference against everything which 1 HIT K.O's. Taunt for a proc like seriously?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    IMO, Galen Maul is still better than this.

The new Mythic Weapon is a real Disappointment.
    Nothing better when you compare to old Bulwarks just DPS which is useless and a mere HP and Armor Difference.
    The proc is useless in terms of Frost or Elon Bulwark. The armor buff would only give some noticeable armor. That wouldn't make any difference against everything which 1 HIT K.O's. Taunt for a proc like seriously?
    Yea agree. And while a bulwark that is supposed to keep you safe by giving you just 500 armor when it procs, a bonesaw that is supposed to make you be able to deal really devastating damage gives you about 1k armor and 35 str buff which increases your durability a lot and makes you kinda immortal and a real killing machine for a few seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Just fulfilling a warriors role as tank, theyre probably never intended to deal a lot of damage.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Just fulfilling a warriors role as tank, theyre probably never intended to deal a lot of damage.
    Hi,
    I agree with you but with all due respect, not dealing a lot of damage is very different from not needed to run a map. This is the real issue. It may be damage related or crit damage related or more party buff related but the the bigger scheme of things it plainly put as : STS releases 2 useful items to the other useful classes yet releases a non progressive item to an already non progressive class... That is what i would like to point out as STS being irresponsible and reinforcing classism.

Thanks for reading and i hope tou dont take it the wrong way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Just dont be sad. Keep ur energy event until next event. There will be new 46 mythic weapon after bonesaw. Sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is warrior worth playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think that the proc of the glintstone bulwark is a step into the right direction.
    What did people want for warriors?
    - More dps
    - More tankiness
    - More efficient taunts
    Glintstone bulwark offers all of these things. Taking damage stacks up armor buffs which help u ro actually tank, then the buff bursts, provides dps and an extra taunt effect.

I think the proc is underrated. Of course it does not solve the balance issue, because it also has to do a lot with the skills. But this proc is pretty much everything u can ask for in the item department.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    In the same way, rogue and mage are not supposed to survive without tank then.
    Imbalance of dmg dealt is getting bigger but survivability is smaller.
    If 4 dps can play an elite map, 4 tanks should deal enough dmg to finish elite too. Or neither. That's balance.

What makes me frustrated is that sts is trying to cover up the problem(squishiness of tank) with a weapon, not actually changing anything. Tank's survivability should be improved by fixing jugg and vg, putting more armor on all tank gears and reducing dps gear armors and sup-stats.
    Dps has too much armor and high hp(because of eyes too.) and that makes the need of tank vain.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I've said this in another thread, now I'm gonna say it here too for posterity sake......

Warriors loaded with arcanes and mythics should be able to withstand a one hit kill or even cancel out a critical hit to protect the team. That is how a warrior should work dear devs, allow the chest splitter to cancel crit hits, allow the jugg to debuff. That's not gonna take much time to do, what's with all this procrastinating with the warrior class, seem you devs just can't be bothered.

#AllAboardOnTheCoCbandwagon

I get one hit as a rogue just like a warrior but at least I can kill the enemy with my damage. What's the point of being a 10k HP warrior, when with a one hit kill you die like 5k HP rogue ???

This is from a former warrior now a rogue. Go figure!

This is my last moan about the warrior class being totally useless. You wanna ruin the warrior class STS, you're doing a grand job!

This post was brought to you by pent up frustration!
    Last edited by Xorrior; 10-16-2015 at 09:25 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

To All these Mage and Rogues saying that the proc is fine please don't ruin this thread. You know nothing about the struggles of a war and try using an endgame war and you'll understand the pain.

Shuu Away Please,

OR

I'll Tickle you to death.

#AnswertoTheWars

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Give a flat +200 HP buff to the weapon - problem solved. The LAST thing we need is one hitting tanks, take it from a DPS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

OP Warrior vs Evolved Paracelsus.....

Tank : oh big giant boney monster, no problem I got 10k HP, I can survive his best shot.

*spikes from ground*

DEAD!

Rogue : WHA!

Mage : HUH? - SPLAT!

*respawn*

Mage and Rogue both : LOL how much did you spend on your para and eye gemmed gears and latest arcane pet XD
    Last edited by Xorrior; 10-16-2015 at 09:47 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

To all the warriors (and former warriors): get your torches! We're going to sts headquarters!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

At the least, juggernaut needs to be scaled in pvp.

Pve, many many changes need to be made. Great ones have been suggested by Maarkus. I would hope to at least see one of his suggestions implemented rather than 0 implementation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    OP Warrior vs Evolved Paracelsus.....

Tank : oh big giant boney monster, no problem I got 10k HP, I can survive his best shot.

*spikes from ground*

DEAD!

Rogue : WHA!

Mage : HUH? - SPLAT!

*respawn*

Mage and Rogue both : LOL how much did you spend on your para and eye gemmed gears and latest arcane pet XD
    Well. Even before doing jokes know your argument. If a warrior that knows how to play, he would not spend gold for para gems and especially eye gems which are extremely useless for warrior. If he does it like the way you mean, he would not hit even 8k hp. My gears are full with grand rein bloods and grand bloods and i have 9k hp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I just can't buhlee the games devs don't see or understand any of this. If they did, it would be fixed already. I truly feel like they're trying to get rid of this class. Why else would there be countless threads over SEVERAL months about Warrior imbalance with absolutely not one word from them about it?? Coincidence?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Warriors have the best mythic set bonus. Trade off, yeah?