Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please look into the warrior mythic weapon...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Nah no tradeoff, theyre so weak that they need to get all the bonuses they can get. And no warrior in his sane mind will wear the full mythic set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I couldn't believe it when I scrolled down the Announcement page for Halloween event to find the mythic weps.. a sword and shield... REALLY STS? Is this some kind of sick joke? Do you not listen to the community atall? Was it so hard to read some of the suggestions and threads made on this subject? Do all suggestions fall on deaf ears? You just widen the dps gap by giving Mages and Rogues a gun and a bow and us a defensive weapon. There is no point in giving us more HP and Armor, it's useless. We still get 1 hit k.o, Paracelsus spikes for example. Stopping 1hit kill mechanics is obviously not feesable as it would effect Ankh sales and in turn Platinum sales. The main reason we aren't wanted in runs is because we slow them down... basically our dps is garbage. Almost everyone pot spams now so us holding aggro isn't really needed either, it's not as if we can hold aggro anyway! A sad attempt you make with this new shield and its proc is to fix this but it doesn't. If a warrior is going to be a tank, its the skills that need to change, even then a tank really isn't needed. The skills need to change, dps weapons are needed. Anyway, people will probably say 'stfu and make a rogue then' don't worry I plan on doing that. I honestly give up on the warrior class right now, posting this in the hopes atleast the people who stay warriors get their voices heard.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj:2299167
    I couldn't believe it when I scrolled down the Announcement page for Halloween event to find the mythic weps.. a sword and shield... REALLY STS? Is this some kind of sick joke? Do you not listen to the community atall? Was it so hard to read some of the suggestions and threads made on this subject? Do all suggestions fall on deaf ears? You just widen the dps gap by giving Mages and Rogues a gun and a bow and us a defensive weapon. There is no point in giving us more HP and Armor, it's useless. We still get 1 hit k.o, Paracelsus spikes for example. Stopping 1hit kill mechanics is obviously not feesable as it would effect Ankh sales and in turn Platinum sales. The main reason we aren't wanted in runs is because we slow them down... basically our dps is garbage. Almost everyone pot spams now so us holding aggro isn't really needed either, it's not as if we can hold aggro anyway! A sad attempt you make with this new shield and its proc is to fix this but it doesn't. If a warrior is going to be a tank, its the skills that need to change, even then a tank really isn't needed. The skills need to change, dps weapons are needed. Anyway, people will probably say 'stfu and make a rogue then' don't worry I plan on doing that. I honestly give up on the warrior class right now, posting this in the hopes atleast the people who stay warriors get their voices heard.
    This here is the truth to pve. Nearly all issues and needs for warrior taunt are remedied when the other classes simply spam pots. No need for a warrior to slow them down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Mages and rogues are getting more and more damage. Warriors will continue to PuG till theyre extinct regardless of how well they can damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

At least sts should make upgades for mythic and arcane stuffs... It's ridiculous how the rarity of the rare items dropping lower... and even so far they will become useless because of the next upcoming expansions... If aren't for mythics at least for arcane stuffs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Well. Even before doing jokes know your argument. If a warrior that knows how to play, he would not spend gold for para gems and especially eye gems which are extremely useless for warrior. If he does it like the way you mean, he would not hit even 8k hp. My gears are full with grand rein bloods and grand bloods and i have 9k hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hit over 8k HP when I was level 41, and yes I played with warriors with those gems and It's about correct gem distribution and having the right gears. Don't forget there is the mythic belt too, which gives 3 additional slots for gems. They do PvP and PvE, hence the inclusion of those gems.

If you look you will find these insane buffed HP Warriors. Next you gonna tell me rogues can't hit over 6k HP.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 10-17-2015 at 04:51 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I hit over 8k HP when I was level 41, and yes I played with warriors with those gems and It's about correct gem distribution and having the right gears. Don't forget there is the mythic belt too, which gives 3 additional slots for gems. They do PvP and PvE, hence the inclusion of those gems.

If you look you will find these insane buffed HP Warriors. Next you gonna tell me rogues can't hit over 6k HP.
    With his imagination there is a warrior with eye gems and para gems only on his gear and has 10k hp. Dw hitting 8k hp was not hard in the previous season. Because there was elon shards.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

mesalin

War need buff. Its true and don't hide it.
    Jugg effect should during more than now. Or just reduce CD. And make it stronger. I have endgame war and rogue. Guess what is in use more time.
    Yeah rogue break jugg so fast.
    New weapon also need buff. This for war ofc.
    They should buff skills with taunt not weapon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

With his imagination there is a warrior with eye gems and para gems only on his gear and has 10k hp. Dw hitting 8k hp was not hard in the previous season. Because there was elon shards.

First of all you're taking a joke showing sympathy to a warrior class out of context. Secondly you said a warr can't currently hit 8k HP with those op gems, to which I answered, now u changed it to 10k HP. As I said with correct gem distribution, because I referred to para or eyes in my joke doesn't mean the insane HP warr is all para or eyes. I was jokingly highlighting the uselessness of a warr in a one hit kill situation.

BTW I had no Elond gems in my 41 gears
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    First of all you're taking a joke showing sympathy to a warrior class out of context. Secondly you said a warr can't currently hit 8k HP with those op gems, to which I answered, now u changed it to 10k HP. As I said with correct gem distribution, because I referred to para or eyes in my joke doesn't mean the insane HP warr is all para or eyes. I was jokingly highlighting the uselessness of a warr in a one hit kill situation.

BTW I had no Elond gems in my 41 gears
    I am tired of seeing stupid jokes about warriors really. No one cares about the 1 shot kills in pve. Because no one cares about pve kdrs. Pve is useless after a moment. I dont remember the last time i farmed northal which is the latest content of AL. Btw hp is nothing if you dont have high armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I am tired of seeing stupid jokes about warriors really. No one cares about the 1 shot kills in pve. Because no one cares about pve kdrs. Pve is useless after a moment. I dont remember the last time i farmed northal which is the latest content of AL. Btw hp is nothing if you dont have high armor.

Why did the warrior cross the road?

He didn't.

He was 1 hit by a stop sign.
    Ign - Coolguymage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    IMO giving tanks a better weapon(health boost and stuff is needed) not a damage output increase.

The proc is what most tanks have been wanting for quite a while, an additional taunt.

Giving stat boosts to make tanks tankier solves one issue(PvP), another arises in the form of mages again getting outgunned in PvP and the issue of tanks not being wanted in PvE remains.

The weapon is fine, add a party buff from Vb or jugg. Make it so the buff gives an added damage bonus to party members when stacked with heal, this way warriors can't sync their skills and be yoloing around in clashes while team members get swatted like flies.

Then there is another problem that arises if the party buff skill, if it were to happen, is needed more than mages for maps. Notts of Arlor will be flocking to forums like the warriors do now. Give mages clock a better DPS factor if this were to happen(I just want to see 2r/1m/1w parties in fastest timed runs e.e),

In conclusion, give warriors a tiny bit of HP from the new weapon(not too much or the bullies of PvP will start bullying mages again, *wink wink* angeldevil *nudge nudge*). Give a party buff that will help speed runs up or add an environment in maps which only a warrior can take his party through, no warrior=no bueno.
    Shuu away Mage.
    You dont know away the current situation of wars.
    I challenge you to play in endgame as a war.

Seriously all this Mages and Rogues talking about Wars and they know nothing.

Wars are useless, Why?
    Because
    1. Taunt is Broken
    2. Defense and HP doesnt matter because of ONE HIT K.Os
    3. Agro breaks easily and even in Agro you aren't really Immortal.
    4. Ankhs, Tanking something isnt important since you directly respawn on the area in a sec.
    5. Pots, Why need tank? When you can spam pots and get HP.
    6. Low Damage and DPS good for nothing
    7. Good for Nothing Skills
    8. Pets can help in tanking and are better than Warriors. e.g, Nekro
    9. Less Mana
    10. No DoT or Curse type skills
    11. No Debuffs
    12. Mage Shield is better than Jug.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Yeah ur right

Yeah ur right.... and the another problem is tank class are too far beyond weaker than the other 2 classes.... Even with high HP and armor we cant handle the rogue one shoot kill in pvp rogues and mages are complaining because they are concerning if sts wud do anything to fix this issues (but they wont) we wont be longer their foods in pvp... Even a full geared tank cant handle a normal geared rogue... and for now thank to the newest mythic weapons rogues and mages are more OP than before... and as a tank we stay potatoes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Not to mention spikes from ground can only be tanked if you have invulnerability XD

*goes back to mechanically running event*
    i have 3.45k armor(with effigy) and up to 3.7k and 9k hp. it still can kill me. But actually it does it so people will need more ankhs so this will increase plat sale. Not because we are not strong enough.