Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want paragem stats in jewel form

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default I want paragem stats in jewel form

I asked paragem's stats to be brought back in a jewel form. Oh , guess what happened since paragem didn't come back. Eye gem costs with 2-3 m more than before.

It's beyond my understanding how we are supposed to even use those jewels. Because their stats are bad and we need too many. A standard finnese costs offer +4 dex offers same stats like a normal fire gem to a lvl 46 item. Now comes the fun part, standard finesse costs 4x more than fire gem without any odd to get grand ( as fire gem does ). And you might ask me why prices of jewels are so expensive than normal gems. It's actually pretty simple. Standard finesse offers a lot of boost to baby twink brackets. But they can't farm finesse jewels, all they can do is to get them from cs.

How about combining 3 jewels with each other for our own taste ? How about making all maps to drop all the jewels?

Many people told me when this expansion started " price is going to go down " they price dropped just a little bit after 4 months but I'm not using any jewel in my set. I don't know who really does. They are not popular. Offers less than a gem does. We didn't need to wait for gem to get better, we were pleased with them as they were . But jewel system is bad as it looks. You don't believe me? Make a poll. Ask people how many jewels are using in their set.

I'm asking to re-think your jewel system. I think it's worthless.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-16-2015 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Less drama

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

+1 for a poll, as it is so insanely true that nobody likes them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

The jewel system needs a fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

It's for things like that , that AL isn't anymore the best mmporg since 2013, I am getting really tired of this game.

Now all is senseless , I was really hoping the back of Para Gems, I really cannot get why STS cannot realize about the jewle system , its the worst change tat I can imagine , STS please listen to OUR the player for once single time, and lease fire the actual designer and planners

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

They said they wouldn't be returning. It's not a surprise. I wouldn't expect eyes to return either during winter.

Last year I specifically made my army of level 10 rogues for this event to get a lot of paras. Now I just use them for gold tier eggs. I'm sure a lot of other people had the same idea so para gems would be flooded if they returned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I would care less if a para gem would give like only 5-6 damage.
    But the first para gives a freaking 40-60 extra damage.
    Why a strong gem like that would only be available for one event??
    I see nothing fair in that.
    Chaos jewel is a joke.
    They tried to substitute para gem with chaos jewel. If that so then why don't the first chaos jewel give the first para bonus damage??

I call this bs.
    Yeah para gems gonna fade out.
    Show me top dps players at any level (specially twinks) not using para. Yeah definitely fading out.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Exactly what dex said..Huhu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

This is very true. Rarely do players even use the jewel system at higher levels because it is more expansive(e.g. A standard mind gives 4 int, the same as glacial at lv41 but is around 100k, haven't checked auc for standard mind in a while so not sure) If para won't return, at least give up a jewel that compares, noble chaos jewels are nothing compared to how much possible damage a para can give depending on ur bonus dmg and stat. In fact noble chaos jewels are alot harder to get. It takes thousands of chaos jewels to make 1! And the drop chance from rengol maps is like 1 every like 5+runs at the best. Calculate if u want but it would take tons of work to make a noble chaos. Also the jewel system REALLY needs to be reworked. The gem system was perfectly fine and the jewel system repuined it because no one uses it and its requires tons of work to craft nobles and theyre not even worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I call this bs.
    Show me top dps players at any level (specially twinks) not using para. Yeah definitely fading out.

It(para) wont fade out down here at low level bracket, our items are not progressive; we could use para items for as long as we want (Lurid/Dev/Storm sword)

Jewels not that bad IMO at 46, they are tiered jewels which either you can farm a bunch of jewels and be busy while building up to your noble/highest jewel set (46 asks something to do, heres one); jewels are transferable so a anyone dont have to spent so much for a 2nd set.

Its a good thing para did not return, or it will break your precious endgame pvp bracket.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I would care less if a para gem would give like only 5-6 damage.
    But the first para gives a freaking 40-60 extra damage.
    Why a strong gem like that would only be available for one event??
    I see nothing fair in that.
    Chaos jewel is a joke.
    They tried to substitute para gem with chaos jewel. If that so then why don't the first chaos jewel give the first para bonus damage??

I call this bs.

Crying about paras and eyes at twink levels is pointless. Im using 4 paras and 6 eyes on my rogue. My friend is using 1 para and the rest jewels and he has better dmg and health than me while I have slightly better mana and crit. Granted, he has 2 more passive points than me but the same stats can be reached using jewels. The difference is negligible. Quit crying about the past
    Last edited by Arrowz; 10-16-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Crying about paras and eyes at twink levels is pointless. Im using 4 paras and 6 eyes on my rogue. My friend is using 1 para and the rest jewels and he has better dmg and health than me while I have slightly better mana and crit. Granted, he has 2 more passive points than me but the same stats can be reached using jewels. The difference is negligible. Quit crying about the past
    Quit crying about my post. you clearly don't see the point my random person. You are comparing 4 paras with 1 para.
    Im talking about the first para bonus which is huge.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

They already said why it's not coming back, stop with all this whining and go play the game.lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I saw my post removed from this thread. So STS that's the only solution and clarification that you guys can give us about para gem!!

I am tired anyways speaking for para comeback or improvement in current jewel system.

Happy farming noble jewels guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Increase drop rate and increase drop locations of jewel....problem will be solved

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Primary stats jewels should be lootable in ALL FRIGGING MAPS, EVERYWHERE!!!!!...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

About primary stat gems, in low lvls where primary gems only give 2 or so primary stats, with the current prices jewels are better. But because it takes 3 jewels combined to get extra 1 stat, price triples every stage and making it more expensive than gems. About para gems i think the reason chaos jewels cant compete is 1) the awesome effect and 2) the 7.5 bonus dmg and 3) chaos are so pricey. Idk how to fix these and what i dont know even more is why sts would touch the very good gems system and making endgamers spend more to get some extra stats

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    It's for things like that , that AL isn't anymore the best mmporg since 2013, I am getting really tired of this game.

Now all is senseless , I was really hoping the back of Para Gems, I really cannot get why STS cannot realize about the jewle system , its the worst change tat I can imagine , STS please listen to OUR the player for once single time, and lease fire the actual designer and planners
    AL was fine until greedy locks were introduced.

Edit: Or at least when it became P2W and getting money took too much time/effort.
    AL-Freelancer

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quit crying about my post. you clearly don't see the point my random person. You are comparing 4 paras with 1 para.
    Im talking about the first para bonus which is huge.
    And is also smaller than the difference between 1 para gem and 4 para gems. Gj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    And is also smaller than the difference between 1 para gem and 4 para gems. Gj
    Start your own discussion about differences between 1 para and 4 paras thank you. For now Iam talking about how the first para bonus is huge and stg has done nothing to substitute that.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
    They already said why it's not coming back, stop with all this whining and go play the game.lmao
    They said many things will not come back. Those things came back recolored or in their original form. We expected paragem to come back in a jewel form only to compensate the gap between gems and jewel. This could be easily a great event if we had real plat tier reward... not a vanity which will cost nothing in 1 month from now.