Thread: Enchanted Eye/Paracelsus Stone Dilemma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    I'm not making drama.
    I'm making a legit point,
    Which you obviously lack th ability to comprehend.

I highly support para gems for all,
    But when some have th financial capacity to stack 15 paras against you, who is running around with just 1.
    That is a different concern altogether.

Exactly why you can't seem to get th big picture is dumbfounding.
    I totally agree. It's what i have been saying all along. About so many of these types of topics that pops up. People like that never look at the bigger picture. They let their selfishness blind them because of greed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yep...tremendous amount of gold...

My eyes cost me about (3M for amulet, 12m to put in fervor bow, 9m for belt, 9m for armor, 10m for helm)...LOL.

I liked paras, but since I PvP more than PvE, eyes are better than para.
    it's all said and done, but if you had hoarded 30eyes while they were 500k a pop it wouldn't even cost 10mil to get that stats now would it lol. Now just imagine someone with 30-40 eyes now lol he would be rich as hell lol. *cough seven cough* xD

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    it's all said and done, but if you had hoarded 30eyes while they were 500k a pop it wouldn't even cost 10mil to get that stats now would it lol. Now just imagine someone with 30-40 eyes now lol he would be rich as hell lol. *cough seven cough* xD
    I had 150 eyes stocked man...sold at the wrong time. I still made profit but compared to now...dear lord, I can't even imagine how rich I would be.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'm not making drama.
    I'm making a legit point,
    Which you obviously lack th ability to comprehend.

I highly support para gems for all,
    But when some have th financial capacity to stack 15 paras against you, who is running around with just 1.
    That is a different concern altogether.

Exactly why you can't seem to get th big picture is dumbfounding.
    If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best. Anyone stacking more should only be doing so for records.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best. Anyone stacking more should only be doing so for records.
    amen to that and just yesterday i tried tdm lol no doubt i was paper and of course you know i'm not equipped for pvp lol (too many para stacked) and then there are immature rogue calling me paper as they have no clue what i'm geared with lol. but i believe the problem here is that new players can't even get 1 para for that extra 30-40 damage then again honestly 30-40 damage isn't the problem in pvp so the problem itself isn't para gem it's those eye gems as they giving extra hp/mana and crit plus damage then again this lead to only huge benefit to rogue/mage allowing them to survive longer thus making them stronger cause i believe survivability is the key to winning in pvp. and not to derail this topic lol but this bring back to WARRIOR needing a buff lol.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best.
    THIS

We don't have the gear that we had last year. Paragems shouldn't fade from the game as they did.

Gothical told me she upgraded 15 paras at some point and she got one-shoted many times , then she changed her gear for more hp. If i had 10 para I don't think I would keep more than 2 in my set. It was just a business investement farming those paragems.
    Why eye gems cost a fortune now ? If paragem didn't come back then eye gem will have same faith ( in a merchant's thinking )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Is that not dependent on th level an individual pvps at?
    Not th main point tho.

I used para as an example bcos that's th only gem he kept mentioning. Th issue still remains that if you match a player who stacks both of these game-changer gems (in wutever ratio / configuration you suggest is best for pvp) against another who only has 1 of each gems...it doesn't take a genius to tell you who will emerge victorious. Pvp then boils down to who has th deeper pockets, does it not?

And yes..i still pvp regularly at lvl 44 bcos I realised my gears were no longer competitive at endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Then fix the jewels...because having stats like this that nobody else can achieve is not cool to any other player.
    It's achievable that's 0.5% of the community if that. I like the sound of a para jewel tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

You obviously catch no ball here.

In my post, I stated clearly you were NOT around last Halloween
    And therefore have 0 paras.
    If it is as you claim that you "don't need para gem,"
    Kindly enlighten th rest of th community exactly WHY are you campaigning for its return?

Has it occurred to you that if sts reintroduces paras and eyes back into game on a once-in-a-year event basis,
    While you might be able to farm / hoard 10 of these gems this time around...affluent players like th OP will be able to procure a possible 100 more of such gems above you?

And then wut happens..?
    When you've exhausted your supply of paras and eye gems,
    Th OP will have only used 2/5 of his collection. He will still be geared a heck lot more than you. Is this th balance you so seek?
    Let me explain to you something, if you hoard 10 para gems and 10 eye gems, that is likely enough to last 1.5 years at the current rate good gear is coming out.....

Also, nobody ever said it must be returned during Halloween event. it was implied by the timing of the post, but still not specifically stated.
    The 2 best solutions tothe problem, was A buff jewels, B allow the gem be looted from arena chest and other elite content.

Currently the balance is worse then the scenario you described above, so even if it is reintroduced during Halloween many players will be happy.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fra View Post
    i dont want to see jewels that provides the same or better stat to eye and para gems since jewels itself is removable. In this case, I am thinking the other stat jewels would go useless since we can just reuse eye/para jewels (if it would be implemented). I would suggest to improve the stat jewels (finesse,mind and fury) instead of releasing another para/eye removable jewels. Noble ones should give more stat, not just 1 point ahead to grand gems.
    There should be a recipe to craft to types of jewel together! Doesnt matter which two .

As a mage a mind/lighning or mind/chaos would be nice.
    As a rogue a finesse/lighning jewel would suffice !
    Im sure the warriors wouldnt mind a fury/diamond jewel combo =]
    Last edited by Spell; 10-17-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    There should be a recipe to craft to types of jewel together! Doesnt matter which two .

As a mage a mind/lighning or mind/chaos would be nice.
    As a rogue a finesse/lighning jewel would suffice !
    Im sure the warriors wouldnt mind a fury/diamond jewel combo =]
    consumable recipe earned on a plat tier from an event.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I would suggest making the para gem unsocketable with a certain gold amount needed.Maybe 20k?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Devs, want to wipe Para?

Easiest solution to wipe para:

Buff the new mythic set to stats that are worth our while and time to craft. That way, the only way someone can get para is weapon (which most have just gotten wiped as well). Additionally, this would stop the 10+ para stack that everyone seems to be complaining about.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I agreee to what Z said. I still havent run to complete my mythic helm, the stats seem worth it, but the time taken is incredibly vast and must be worth our effort. Not to spend 9m-12m on 3 eye gems for my rogue helm just because it lacks crit, or noble finesses/Grand dex so i dont loose the damage as compared to a padded potency...

Or buf the damn jewel system, why does it exist if the gems are better than jewels?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I agree, but sts will not do it.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree with the basic idea, that the more often endgame players have to upgrade their gear, the faster the para gems will run out. Here is a question though.... has anyone actually completed the new mythic set yet? I've seen discussion of the set bonus in the original thread when it was announced, but have yet to see any actual feedback from someone who has the completed set. I do suspect that we will find the set bonus to be more useful than many think it will be. As we have learned with pets and weapons, sometimes an extra ability or proc is far more useful than a stat increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

How does buffing the new mythics wipe out paras?

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Let's also be aware that the new set for rogue has 66 less intelligence. That equates to 660 less mana. Most rogues if they have the new set and don't use eye gems will be around 1200-1300 mana with the new set - that equates to 1 combo being 30% of your total mana. I'll just swap the set in and out for when I throw a trap - what a waste of time.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree with the basic idea, that the more often endgame players have to upgrade their gear, the faster the para gems will run out. Here is a question though.... has anyone actually completed the new mythic set yet? I've seen discussion of the set bonus in the original thread when it was announced, but have yet to see any actual feedback from someone who has the completed set. I do suspect that we will find the set bonus to be more useful than many think it will be. As we have learned with pets and weapons, sometimes an extra ability or proc is far more useful than a stat increase.
    you can t complete the set yet, the quest for the last piece, the armor is still missing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Idk what STS had in mind when they suddenly started going on a new trend which was
    1. Make all the new content OP as hell (such as the para)
    2. Create things such as eye gems and pets, which add stats to everything (for example 25str + 25int + 25dex + 10%crit + 5% increase move speed)

STS does not know the concept of balance imo. The content they create is extremely well made in the terms of looks, however the way they add stats are the way a grandma adds baked stuff into her grandchilds mouth. Everything is OP. However the solution with para is not to make them more generally available, the solution is to not introduce them again. Does not matter if some few people are OP in PvP. As I have learned from the forums, after making my 1v1 Duel thread that, everything goes in Ctf and Tdm because its "team play". So my advice, go 2v1 if you cant 1v1 in those maps. If you want to duel, as i also learned from my 1v1 Duel thread, gearing down is for noobs, so its your choice to either duel for example Zeus or not. Solution is to increase the stats for the normal jewels so they match the para and the eye gems stats. And for crying out loud do not introduce another one of the series of these gems which make you godly.

On the side note,Parth I wanna ask ya something. Does being extremely OP in every way make PvP interesting or not? I cant believe that one hitting rogues/mages and one comboing tanks is the reason why you and many others spent your money on
    Inactive