Thread: Voodoo question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Voodoo question.

I just turned 35, and was looking on the forum at the item list. I was wondering if there was a complete voodoo set? I'm currently using Dreamer's Crystalline set, and they all have the same name, so I'm confused. If there is, can someone tell me each item's name? I'm full intelligence. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

There is a voodoo set, it's the mamboza voodoo master's helm, the copperheads voodoo master staff (it glows yellow), and the mamboza voodoo master robes. Although you may find that you do better with a dark or mojo wand and the copperhead voodoo doll. The set bonus is 10 dam and 5 m/s. With global cooldown the mana regen isn't a big deal since if you have 17 m/s you never run out anyway, haha. You may do a tad bit less damage with the wand and doll but the 15 extra armor sure comes in handy.

The voodoo set is expensive but you can use it for a long time. IMO you should at least get all brain-freeze equips because you've way outgrown the Crystalline (lvl 25) set. There isn't a brain freeze helm but there is a wand, yeti cloth, and magic yeti eyeball. Search CS for "brain freeze" and you'll find them. They're almost as good as voodoo and a lot cheaper, it just depends on how much you want to spend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks so much for the help! I may get both the wand/shield, and the staff. For really good parties, I'll use the staff, and not so great ones, I'll use the wand and shield. I'm very squishy being all int.

I know I've outgrown the Crystalline set, but I notice I'm still a lot better than a good portion of the other sorceress' that I run into. It seems like they just wear whatever they get from drops.

Thanks again for the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Robert's right. Be carful though, the Voodoo Master set is not to be confused with the other Voodoo items. The Copperhead Voodoo doll, Mamboza Voodoo pin, and Zombie Voodoo staff are not set items.

Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm
    Zombie's Voodoo Master Robe
    Copperhead's Voodoo Master Staff

Set bonus = +5 M/s, +10 Damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Actually the brain freeze shield is much better than the voodoo one. More armor and regen.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>