Thread: The road to quitting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default The road to quitting

I'm getting tired of this, I try my hardest to get what I can and at the end of the day sts would rather worry about the money they are making and not adressing anyone's gold problems, not everyone has the money to buy, that's the way it is seen to me knowing I been playing for a year now and only way I see on how to make gold is merching (which can be risky with the economy is how it is now), doing missions (which at the end of the day don't pay out enough to satisfy your needs), other ways will usually require Plat to earn gold, the games becoming more and more descret and I'm tired of it, no good and easy way to make a million gold without really buying Plat and opening locks to take the easy way out, I'm down to 100k, from 20m to 100k, if merch now I'm at a risk with new items out and everything lowering fast hour by hour.

So much money sts makes and really doesn't think y so many people quit a game that a year ago was fun but now just became extremely hard and annoying to play now.

Please comment and let me know if I am wrong or there is something else that is annoying u that needs to be fixed because I see many bugs inside the game, let me not go there with unfair pvp with new rogue bow...

OK I'm done here comment below please let me know your opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

There is no easy way to make a lot of gold. You either need to spend time or money to do it. It's always been this way although it's actually easier now than it was years ago. Arcane pets and and new mythic weapons are very cheap compared to the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    There is no easy way to make a lot of gold. You either need to spend time or money to do it. It's always been this way although it's actually easier now than it was years ago. Arcane pets and and new mythic weapons are very cheap compared to the past.
    And if u loot either u buy Plat to do it, and if u do mythic and arcane have dropped so drastically it's hard to make lots of gold even if u buy plat, please read fully before commenting nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    And if u loot either u buy Plat to do it, and if u do mythic and arcane have dropped so drastically it's hard to make lots of gold even if u buy plat, please read fully before commenting nonsense.
    If you buy plat you should be selling kits not opening locked. Otherwise you can farm. Marching or opening locked is gambling and you could end up broke because of it. Can't blame Sts for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Why open crates when you can make easy money from energy kits?
    The prices of an energy kit is around 13k.
    1700plat kit == 340×13,000 = 4.42m

Thats worth like an eye gem or a nekro +1.5m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Good luck .

Try to explore everything In cs , forums and you will know the secrets,
    Also do some hoarding if you want ( not recommend ) .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For me lag and ping spike..i stop playing coz of that..its been days

mesalin

Well you don't need plat for be good player. Just need spend a little time in game. Look how much was mythic gear 5 months ago. Same to arcane pet. Maridos is below 1m now.
    If you need idea how to make gold now then run km3 craft spider chest and sell now or later
    But need work nothing come for free.
    If you wanna see me in game you can say i plat buyer. No, i not. I just farm with friends arena , km3 for locks, king if he is awaken ( not during Halloween event ). You can get lots of gold by easy way but need... Farm.
    Good luck
    And remember its game have fun!
    Last edited by mesalin; 10-18-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Well you don't need plat for be good player. Just need spend a little time in game. Look how much was mythic gear 5 months ago. Same to arcane pet. Maridos is below 1m now.
    If you need idea how to make gold now then run km3 craft spider chest and sell now or later
    But need work nothing come for free.
    If you wanna see me in game you can say i plat buyer. No, i not. I just farm with friends arena , km3 for locks, king if he is awaken ( not during Halloween event ). You can get lots of gold by easy way but need... Farm.
    Good luck
    And remember its game have fun!
    I'm a ringer and a nekro user, with me not being able to spend money on the game because I have things I still need to save up for and school after I get my diploma, not spending money makes it hard to get items, not easy playing anymore and yes ping spikes with great connection isn't my fault, it's sts, another reason I'm tired of the game, I'm a kdr lover for pve and try to maintain my deaths but ping spikes and I hurry and exit the game and bam another death.

I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else, I make mistakes and so donithers, these things can always be fixed just sts fails to fix them and keep making money that could be being used to fix the game to satisfy players and keep ppl playing, ik running a game isn't a easy thing but for some time I see complaints about things on forums constantly and sts fails to fix, honestly sts is unfair, you pay they swim in money while u get nothing worth your money.

And yes I get the I don't spend money thing, neither do I never on this account, I am rich tbh but ppl think I am just extremely rich and have everything, I wish, inside I'm broke, outside I'm not, I could sell my collectibles bit hose rise overtime.

Add me if wanted we can talk in game

IGN: Savings :)
    Last edited by xxalivexx; 10-18-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Last I checked sts isnt swimming in money they work hard to make the game fun and worth while for everyone they have familys too and they need to provide for them your post is looking more and more like a rant just buy some plat and be done with it im a plat buyer but I can only afford a small amount of plat each month but I realized if u want the gold u need to drop some real cash hope u find what ur looking for in this game and chill its just a game. Have a nice day

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    I'm a ringer and a nekro user, with me not being able to spend money on the game because I have things I still need to save up for and school after I get my diploma, not spending money makes it hard to get items, not easy playing anymore and yes ping spikes with great connection isn't my fault, it's sts, another reason I'm tired of the game, I'm a kdr lover for pve and try to maintain my deaths but ping spikes and I hurry and exit the game and bam another death.

I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else, I make mistakes and so donithers, these things can always be fixed just sts fails to fix them and keep making money that could be being used to fix the game to satisfy players and keep ppl playing, ik running a game isn't a easy thing but for some time I see complaints about things on forums constantly and sts fails to fix, honestly sts is unfair, you pay they swim in money while u get nothing worth your money.

And yes I get the I don't spend money thing, neither do I never on this account, I am rich tbh but ppl think I am just extremely rich and have everything, I wish, inside I'm broke, outside I'm not, I could sell my collectibles bit hose rise overtime.

Add me if wanted we can talk in game

IGN: Savings :)
    This !
    Just similar story to my.
    And yeah players think we are rich but it just look like that haha
    Sure I'll add you
    Ign : Mesachuu

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Just yesterday I made 200k in 2 hours farming crates and looting a spider crate in the event. Rome wasn't built in a day.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

This whole event ive only spent 3% of my total gold and im plat tier and getting cinder soon if i merch what i got id have id recover the gold ive spent and earn 500-800k more.

Ofc i could stop whining and run 2-3 more toons to plat with only spending little tland get more once i sell stuff i get from running.

So to those saying.they cant earn anything "more playtime rather than whine".

And ofc i bought plats 2 yrs ago to get me started.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

These events are a very easy way to make some gold. Just run the event and put the items you earn away in your stash. Then in 6 months many of them are worth much more than they were during the event. In my stash I still have a para gem from last year's halloween event, and now I see they are selling for 10m gold. I have some eye gems from last year's winter event as well, and they are selling for 4-5m gold each.

From the first winter event, I bought a bunch of the tarlok helms, armors and amulets in various twink levels. I paid less than 10k for most of them. 6 months later I sold many for over 100k, and almost all for more than 20k. You just need to have some patience and learn to invest your gold properly.