Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Even potion distribution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Even potion distribution

Can we get an even distribution of potions for all group members having less than 25? It doesn't make sense to give them all to the host.

I think the effect is that there are a lot of game instances having one player. perhaps they do the same thing that I do. I put my 25 pots in stash, then I host/solo until I get 25 more. After getting 25 of each, I join a group. I don't usually need them because I have a lot of AC, and I know to avoid bad situations. So, I usually end a run of all levels with the 25 I started with.

I'm cheap and won't spend gold or plat for anything, so I hunt for my pots. If i can get pots and not be host, then I can group immediately and skip the gathering step.

Also, there were several times when I was in a group of mostly birds and no tank. I would run out of pots, since I am trying to tank with my bird and have little healing. I would never get any more pots, since I am not host. Today when I was fighting a boss. I had zero pots because I never got any the entire run of all five oasis 2 levels. If I just had maybe two healing pots, the group would not have been wiped out. I was very close to taking out the boss before I died.

Was the original intent that the host would share the potions to whoever needed them? I don't get it.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

This is just a bug, will be fixed in the next server code update, probably Monday.