I get what assomers said, but I have the same issue as bronislav. It just can't all be me when someone else joins and suddenly everything is out of whack. How many times have we played and we complain of lag or someone else does and there is that one person who is perfectly fine. I suppose the only way to test and make sure it is not others is to have the mist current, state of the art, hardware and go from there. But for people with just the regular stuff, we are more susceptible to hardware overload, yes?

If we had the option, can turning off game animations (skills mainly) positively affect the frame rate so that it increases speed and has less issues?

And I do understand that there are times when it is you and you have to suck it up. Such as a bad wireless connection, multiple programs running, that sort of thing. But as stated originally, I had completed runs with zero issues before this player joined. And, after what said friend pointed out, I have been keeping track of lag increase/frequent pauses when players join and I must say there is something there.