Hello again, im posting this thread to share with you my thoughts about pve.

I am an end game rogue and thought that hunting for bosses would be a hell lot easier if your 46. I managed to make a "good" geared rogue.

I've been hunting and grinding and i noticed that there are also some favorable hunts for twinks and there are also some exclusive areas for maxed out players

46 rogues are best to farm exclusively in planar arena,planar tombs and elites since twinks, i think, are not allowed to enter these places.

While in elite maps, ive noticed that since were all lvl46 and were all geared up, some players still prefer to scale the boss.
Scale - create a party, ine enters the map, goes to boss and tries to survive till party comes.

Ive noticed that a lot of players are doing this in the event especially with the paracelsus boss to make it easier

Ive also tried to compute for the total cost of making a good geared rogue from a good geared 31twink

Since a 46 end game rogue set will cost like 20m++
Because
3 para arcane ring -12-15m
Arcane pendant -2m drag bar 250k rune lots if essence farming
43 belt of reason - 3m++ (3 grand dex)
46 bow 2m-9m
46 glint head - 1-2m
43 armor 500k
Nekro 3m/mari 1m

And a fully geared 31 rogue costs more or less 10m
3 para blood ring of shuyal
3 para entangled bow
2 para/2 eye armors
Lvl31 belt(if there is)
Nekro 3m/ maridos 1m

Since, there wont be much players entering the map at lvl31 (imo) solo runs will make the boss a lot easier and i think that hunting with a twink will be easier and a heck lot cheaper than an end game rogue.

This is my plan for the upcoming events. Would it be wise to create a lvl31 well geared rogue for future events since evrything will be scaled down and my items will be maxed lut to its most potential or should i just focus on my lvl46 and make my set better?
Please enlighten me with my assumptions.

Thanks and more power.