Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Analysis of this season so far.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    As for the noble jewel: I am pretty sure that it is practically impossible for someone to have farmed one alone
    Why would you even want to? You farm, get loot, sell the loot, and then buy what you need. It's pretty dumb to expect to farm every single item yourself. Do you live your real life that way too? When you want a steak for diner, do you go out hunting for cattle or do you go to a steakhouse for dinner?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    I tend to like this season much more fun than the previous one, when we had only two places to farm - arena or T3.
    I am only sad to see that all the nice elite maps are dead, run only by time runners and nostalgic veterans.
    The main drawback I see is really low drop rate of stat jewels. My proposal:
    Let the elite bosses from Nordr up always drop one primary stat jewel. Lower bosses could drop lightning or diamond.
    @bold, pugs.
    Pugs make it harder by their unexperienced, and they dont take any advice for their build, i remember when i got "clock/timeshift is useless" words, i miss the real pugs when i was grinding elite caves, no arcane gear but did it smoothly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The only thing good in this season is the fact that a non plat can be an arcane/mythic owner now
    Nice season lol XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Tata,

There is a player in ER who in fact has almost farmed all ingredients for the myth set alone (yesterday he needed 45 more fangs to finish). He might be the only one in the game though . As for the noble jewel: I am pretty sure that it is practically impossible for someone to have farmed one alone
    He farmed 480 fangs without buying a single one? I can't believe this. Congrats though, he's probably the only one indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Why would you even want to? You farm, get loot, sell the loot, and then buy what you need. It's pretty dumb to expect to farm every single item yourself. Do you live your real life that way too? When you want a steak for diner, do you go out hunting for cattle or do you go to a steakhouse for dinner?
    If you can't farm the things you want by yourself, then there is no real choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Firstly it is a game not real life and imho we play it exactly because things which are not possible in real life are possible here.
    Secondly I am not talking about farming all things alone by any means. Farming all thing alone would be getting a full set (18) noble jewels by yourself. Something that is not feasible at all. I am talking about doing 1/18 of the whole thing alone