Thread: sts game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default sts game

You will create soon one new game like Dark Legends? I no say the other sts games that bad only just i dont like it.. I play with the DL only but this game is died everyone left this game and no fun play with beggers and scammers.. I play in one mission one someone just join me that she/he ask my gold or vanity wtf?! -.-" and nobody buy or sell vanities or something.. Everyone sell elf hats only so i dont trade.. Or just morons sell something for overprice and the same player try buy my vanity for uber cheap lol -.- i play with this game 2 years ago and i just saw 1 good event the halloween event but i dont care then because was fun the game and i traded a lot but now finally really died this game i and many players whos quit started hate this game.. I know that nobody see this from the support because you no care the DL and DL players but "maybe" you can answer me that you will create one new game like Dark Legends or something? If you say no then i never will check this forum again hmm if i no check this forum then this will die too xD because i was active here and in DL
    I want play one game like DL with updates and event i no started play with dl in 2012 so i never will know that how was very fun this game long time ago when was updates and many events.. But i want play then one good new game with many events and updates. I hope you will see this post sometimes. Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freanagok View Post
    you will create soon one new game like dark legends? I no say the other sts games that bad only just i dont like it.. I play with the dl only but this game is died everyone left this game and no fun play with beggers and scammers.. I play in one mission one someone just join me that she/he ask my gold or vanity wtf?! -.-" and nobody buy or sell vanities or something.. Everyone sell elf hats only so i dont trade.. Or just morons sell something for overprice and the same player try buy my vanity for uber cheap lol -.- i play with this game 2 years ago and i just saw 1 good event the halloween event but i dont care then because was fun the game and i traded a lot but now finally really died this game i and many players whos quit started hate this game.. I know that nobody see this from the support because you no care the dl and dl players but "maybe" you can answer me that you will create one new game like dark legends or something? If you say no then i never will check this forum again hmm if i no check this forum then this will die too xd because i was active here and in dl
    i want play one game like dl with updates and event i no started play with dl in 2012 so i never will know that how was very fun this game long time ago when was updates and many events.. But i want play then one good new game with many events and updates. I hope you will see this post sometimes. Thx.
    there is no other game like dl and sts not making other dl lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just log inand log off hope they
    update the platinum store or something