Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is it me or endgame PvP in PL is far to unfair and unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Is it me or endgame PvP in PL is far to unfair and unbalanced.

Considering that I'm a bird and have two birds capped, why is it that mages and bears are indestructible. If it is based on my gear, well I'm using full elite sentinel gear, "without helm obv." So is there any sort of technique or any other gear that allows a bird to be more tactical in pvp? If not, reply below your ideas on endgame PvP.

Btw for the replies section, please could there be no spamming, no irrelevant criticisms of tiny errors and polite replies. That is all I ask for. Reason being is because my other thread was forced to be closed because of two people taking advantage of another.

Thanks, Persia
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanbemani1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My bad, "Perisma," Not, "Persia."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Is it just me or has endgame pvp been unbalanced for several years

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Why do your forum sigs have the same characters names in them?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  149.1 KB

Views: 290
Size:  94.8 KB

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magic Sword For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    Why do your forum sigs have the same characters names in them?
Views: 288
Size:  149.1 KB

Views: 290
Size:  94.8 KB
    Ha! Rekt by proof of thank boosting! Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

LoL 2 forum account and thank boosting thats hilarious.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post

And guess what.

His thank booster has more thanks than him
    Ign - Coolguymage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I like how this thread turned from "Is Endgame PvP Unfair" to "Is He Thank Boosting"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Maybe if you went full dex instead of trying to be a str bird you'd actually kill someone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Yah

You're about three years and four level caps late

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yah

hahhaha, ty
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

First off, wait for nov 3rd, the helms and set bonus if any then birds gonna get more dodge. Now dodge is a thing that is above comparable rather how much more someone getting matters more particularly how much closure to 100 we are going to get, the new endgame balance formula is - everyone dodge, well that still better than a specific class dodge nearly everything. that does not means im supporting this dodge formula.

I meant, look back you'll find if anything has been blamed most for endgame pvp dis balance that would be dodge, now everyone getting dodge with most possibly helm and possibly set bonus bring more dodges to bird and mages, so everyone getting dodge and more armor add up than damage, hence fights are going to be longer.

So rather I'd just wait for sometime and then come up with possible tactics, I won't say I'd come up with balance discussion that would be way much above acceptation from sts. lol

Also I wanna mention that adding dodges to str sets even as set bonus WILL bring invincibility to bears while buffed, so if Cinco listening to this, he should relly think about this along with no more dodges for int set.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-01-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post We are brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post

Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.

-Sekib
    L80 Sekib, (Bird), L80 Perisma, (Bird), Various other accounts used for PVP!
    Tron! Previous guildsBlue Phoenix, Hands for Help, Serene)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sahandunited View Post
    Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.-Sekib
    Hello and good day to you sir.
    Just a friendly heads up- instead of rep boosting ( which isn't illegal, just lame) you are admitting to sharing accounts ( which can get you banned). Terribly sorry for any "irrelevant criticisms of tiny errors".
    Have a lovely day.
    Politely yours,
    S

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We are brother's guys. I started off making posts and my bro really liked my idea and started doing his own posts. You're accusing me of thanks giving? is that even a thing? Lmao I said nice things in replies section. Not irrelevant inaccurate assumptions. What proof of thanks boosting? Just because I have a bro and I like his posts? This has turned into an accusation game. Let me tell you one thing, it is funny how most of you in the replies section got rekt by me in PL PvP and most of you started a war between me because of me being in Tron. Now you are trying to ruin my posts. It's not my fault you lot cry over PvP. Bear in mind, bglir your guild started this by being a guild who rushes, teams everyone and attempts to ruin player's experiences. Now I am all of a sudden being accused by the exact people who faced me in PvP? Hilarious isn't it? Oh not only that, funny thing is you're guild has been targeted for acc buying, and you are blaming members in Tron for doing that to tidy up your mess. Oh let me guess, people are gonna start replying to this post making even more accusations of thanks boosting. Sue I've read other posts of you making constant criticisms and fun of. Ok, I'll end this thread, let's see how you will reply now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Actually never mind, I'll keep this up and running. I wanna see what other stupid accusations you guys are gonna come up with. Good luck.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    Is it just me or has endgame pvp been unbalanced for several years
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    I like how this thread turned from "Is Endgame PvP Unfair" to "Is He Thank Boosting"
    I think we got main topic covered, to which your comment added nothing, and all I asked why they have the same characters in their sig

Quote Originally Posted by sahandunited View Post
    Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.
    I'm not wrong I just asked a question, whereas you just admitted to breaking the games Terms of Service

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    We are brother's guys. I started off making posts and my bro really liked my idea and started doing his own posts. You're accusing me of thanks giving? is that even a thing? Lmao I said nice things in replies section. Not irrelevant inaccurate assumptions. What proof of thanks boosting? Just because I have a bro and I like his posts? This has turned into an accusation game. Let me tell you one thing, it is funny how most of you in the replies section got rekt by me in PL PvP and most of you started a war between me because of me being in Tron. Now you are trying to ruin my posts. It's not my fault you lot cry over PvP. Bear in mind, bglir your guild started this by being a guild who rushes, teams everyone and attempts to ruin player's experiences. Now I am all of a sudden being accused by the exact people who faced me in PvP? Hilarious isn't it? Oh not only that, funny thing is you're guild has been targeted for acc buying, and you are blaming members in Tron for doing that to tidy up your mess. Oh let me guess, people are gonna start replying to this post making even more accusations of thanks boosting. Sue I've read other posts of you making constant criticisms and fun of. Ok, I'll end this thread, let's see how you will reply now.
    I didn't accuse of anything, your brother cleared up that you just shares accounts, breaking the games rules, so both claim to have the same characters
    And I don't think I have ever faced you in pvp, but when people criticize the stuff you say so much you might wanna reconsider blowing up like this and maybe rethink some of what you say/said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    I think we got main topic covered, to which your comment added nothing, and all I asked why they have the same characters in their sig

I'm not wrong I just asked a question, whereas you just admitted to breaking the games Terms of Service

I didn't accuse of anything, your brother cleared up that you just shares accounts, breaking the games rules, so both claim to have the same characters
    And I don't think I have ever faced you in pvp, but when people criticize the stuff you say so much you might wanna reconsider blowing up like this and maybe rethink some of what you say/said
    Breaking the terms of service because I created the account, levelled it up and decided I may as well let my bro use it. Does it look like I scammed someone? Does it look like I'm misusing an account without someone's permission. Funny thing is, it is my account. I share it with my bro. You're proving nothing and what you said added absolutely nothing. Oh you found out me and my bro use the same account. What business of it is yours? If STS are gonna ban me for it, how come nothing has actually happened? You want to know why, because it is my account. Nothing to be laughing at. You may have not accused me, but you certainly tried to do so by getting others to make false accusations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't need to rethink what I say or do, but you definitely should. How about next time you put your focus on the post rather than having a stupid interest in my sig. If I really was to make two accounts for thank boosting, I would not add my name in my sig on my other account. So clearly the other account is my bros and we make different posts. Just because I thanked one post does not mean I am thank boosting does it? Oh and don't reply saying I never said that because that is the only way you know how to get yourself out of something. Just stop replying and leave it as it is. Ok?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Come on, this should not be the way to treat a new forumer(not in term of account creation) like this, stating facts would be enough, tho it's not but if everyone do it in an sarcastic way it feels like rude.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-01-2015 at 10:37 AM.