Thread: Hello, New player with some questions =D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hello, New player with some questions =D

My acct is WishUWereHere lvl 36 dex bird, just found out about this site. I have a pretty random list of questions i'm just going to shoot here

what do the color of your name above your character mean? different places have different colors, want to know if it means anything..

on enemies health bar on the left side there is a dot, sometimes different colors, what does this mean? i believe it is the level of aggression towards your character but completely sure.

On McCroc's Stillfarm, after Billy Bob McCroc is killed, does he eventually respawn again or does the map need to be remade? is there a good way to make him spawn/appear fast? i like to farm for hooch hats.

are full dex birds good for PVP? also any skill changes from pve for pvp? i use phisiologics skill build and even skill map set up.

any good tips/secrets in general? =D

all i can think of for now. just introducing my self, if anyone wanna farm together or need leveling add my character wishuwerehere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

1) Nothing. Just diff colors to contrast with the background well.

2) it means the threat level. Gray = 5+ levels lower, Blue = Lower level mob. White = Same level. Red = 3 levels higher. Yellow = 1 or 2 levels higher I believe. Partially guessing. They can effect the level loot you get and the threat of the mob. But that's a bit confusing to explain

3) His spawn is completely random. He can spawn again but it is more popularly remade. His spawn is fairly rare and completely random.

4) I recommend pure dex

5) Hmm, not much. Learn along the way

Welcome to the forums btw!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

1)What she said, but only Developers get those uberrare special color names, red or yellow i believe.
    2)To get best EXP ALWAYS LOOK FOR RED BUBBLES!
    Yep. And For low level scaled drops seek white and below
    3)Rare Spawn like Vyxnaar used to be.
    4) Pure Dex ftw
    5) Be pro squishy txt mage like whirly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i might aswell post a question here, lol. for the community shield... what are the requirements or the... how should i put this... the necessary acts to receive this shield? i am a very nice player and help very often. someone told me, to get it, it doesnt matter much if ur on forums or not, you just have to be nice and get notcied.... is that true? and if so... notice me! XD haha party on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexmann View Post
    i might aswell post a question here, lol. for the community shield... what are the requirements or the... how should i put this... the necessary acts to receive this shield? i am a very nice player and help very often. someone told me, to get it, it doesnt matter much if ur on forums or not, you just have to be nice and get notcied.... is that true? and if so... notice me! XD haha party on
    Just basically be nice, give constructive feedback to the players, and the devs. Be helpful, not necessarily by giving away sums of gold and items, but just by being helpful to players, and the community in general. Don't troll, start flame wars, or try to scam or be innapropriate. We all have our times, and no ones perfect, but if you really wanna be a guardian, it's best to try and keep yourself from doing so.

Being on forums isn't a must, but it helps a lot. Devs go on forums and view lots and lots of posts, and you're much more noticed by them here.

It's really hard for me to explain, just try to help the community and the devs to the best of your capabilities. Be original and help the community in your own way. Here's a thread in case I didn't explain it well:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=Guardians

Hopefully it'll help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome to the forums! Add mystical, his a always-there-for-people GoA. :P
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

awesome thanks for the replies guys u all seem really helpful, thought i might get flamed for my noobness xD

right after i posted this thread i discovered this guide, perhaps i should go through all the guides thoroughly

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...and-victories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Just basically be nice, give constructive feedback to the players, and the devs. Be helpful, not necessarily by giving away sums of gold and items, but just by being helpful to players, and the community in general. Don't troll, start flame wars, or try to scam or be innapropriate. We all have our times, and no ones perfect, but if you really wanna be a guardian, it's best to try and keep yourself from doing so.

Being on forums isn't a must, but it helps a lot. Devs go on forums and view lots and lots of posts, and you're much more noticed by them here.

It's really hard for me to explain, just try to help the community and the devs to the best of your capabilities. Be original and help the community in your own way. Here's a thread in case I didn't explain it well:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=Guardians

Hopefully it'll help
    thx very much that helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

A long list of most of the guides here

Good Luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Welcome and have fun with the guides you found. There're LOTS and tons of old posts.

Besides the guides, when you get time, I'd recommend checking out the progression of the game through the Announcements and Patches.
    It's interesting to see what's been added and changed and how.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

question here. on your profile page (on forum) on the bottom it says referrals.... whats a referral lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexmann View Post
    question here. on your profile page (on forum) on the bottom it says referrals.... whats a referral lol
    When you sign up, it asks if anyone referred you, if so you type in their forum name and click on it saying they referred you to the forums. If someone types in and selects your name, it acts as a referral, it's just saying how many people said you referred them to the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"do you know how to set lvl 56 Dual Spec... "

i have no idea what this question means exactly, could some1 tell me what dual specing is? is it dual wielding weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WishUWereHere View Post
    "do you know how to set lvl 56 Dual Spec... "

i have no idea what this question means exactly, could some1 tell me what dual specing is? is it dual wielding weapons?
    These should help:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=Dual+twinking
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Dual+guide