While doing the Goblin Ritual daily quest, we don't get credit for the last soul saved if the map is cleared. The only way around this is to leave one enemy alive and then save the last soul.

The portal in Fetid Halls doesn't let you zone out. Kind of a pain since you can be doing the quest to get the containment shield and someone can come kill the boss. You'll then have to create a new Roach Hotel map and make your way back to the mini dungeon in order to finish the daily quest.

We still can't craft the mystery weapon after the second time from the blacksmith. I'm having a feeling that it's because there's no recipe in our inventory. Could you add a dialogue to the blacksmith or something that says we must purchase the recipe? I'm sure this will help with the confusion that people are having.

The Balefort Sewers quest total still says 26/30 but there are no more quests available. After clearing ALL of the daily quests in the game, the quest hint refers me to Lilly for a random daily quest. Unfortunately she does not have anything to offer me. Are those four quests active in the game or will you be putting them in sometime in the future?