Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All Parties Must End. Arcane Legends Halloween Event Goes into Cooldown TODAY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

OMG SERIOUSLY STS? I HAD 3K TOKENS TO KEEP UNTIL COOL DOWN AND NOW I CANT EVEN ENTER NECROPOLIS TO REDEEM MY STUFFS, NO COOL DOWN ACCESS... ALL MY HARD WORK AND EFFORT JUST ALL WASTED NOW :/ :/ :/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Metoxx View Post
    OMG SERIOUSLY STS? I HAD 3K TOKENS TO KEEP UNTIL COOL DOWN AND NOW I CANT EVEN ENTER NECROPOLIS TO REDEEM MY STUFFS, NO COOL DOWN ACCESS... ALL MY HARD WORK AND EFFORT JUST ALL WASTED NOW :/ :/ :/

I think your caps lock button is broken.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

you still can enter the necropolis town until nov 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Thanks for event

A important question Remiem.

Can we save our current token to use in next year Halloween?

I loved Boogi for dance n also Hugthullu from love craft.
    pls give us relics n portals in nxt event...

portals on maps makes event lot more electrical

Thanks
    Last edited by Majin Vineet; 11-02-2015 at 10:55 PM.
    Way to get...Let it let..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the even STS. Looking forward to the christmas one tho
    Once you accept your limits. You can go beyond them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Please, FIRE REMIEM FOR CONFUSING THE PLAYERS WITH THEIR COMMUNITY UPDATES. As a player with a daily life and work, I was hoping to play the event today when I read in the "WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE" on Wednesday that the event will last until november 3rd. This is not the first time that she does this and frankly is reaaaaaally annoying, she clearly doesn't know how to give reliable info to the players. What kind of intermediary is her if she only confuses everybody? I'm not asking for a compensation or anything but I'm annoyed because I almost reach the platinum tier with one of my characters but because I didn't have enough time everyday to play, today was suppose to be my final rush to the goal. Now I am a benefical player to the company because I'm starting to spend real money in buying platinum. But things like this... are you serious??? The event was great I love it but I'm playing since the beginning. Sincerely, please be careful with the information that is given. This even was a sneak peak or something like that it was just schedules!!!! I hope a logical explanation for this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Luciano Lobo; 11-02-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Thanks for the event !! I'm gonna miss the BOOGIE WOOGIE BOO!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You can find a portal in every city..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzada View Post
    You can find a portal in every city..
    I was cofused because i usually travel there by world map and this time the button wasnt there... apologise for my inconvenience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    I think your caps lock button is broken.
    Loool caps lock preferd for i was typically mad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rem have they started working on a fix for the "already in duel" glitch? I have emailed sts support 3 times and no one will get back to me about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rem have they started working on a fix for the duel glitch where it started I'm already in a duel and will not allow me to duel? I have emailed sts support 3 times without any response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    Please, FIRE REMIEM FOR CONFUSING THE PLAYERS WITH THEIR COMMUNITY UPDATES. As a player with a daily life and work, I was hoping to play the event today when I read in the "WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE" on Wednesday that the event will last until november 3rd. This is not the first time that she does this and frankly is reaaaaaally annoying, she clearly doesn't know how to give reliable info to the players. What kind of intermediary is her if she only confuses everybody? I'm not asking for a compensation or anything but I'm annoyed because I almost reach the platinum tier with one of my characters but because I didn't have enough time everyday to play, today was suppose to be my final rush to the goal. Now I am a benefical player to the company because I'm starting to spend real money in buying platinum. But things like this... are you serious??? The event was great I love it but I'm playing since the beginning. Sincerely, please be careful with the information that is given. This even was a sneak peak or something like that it was just schedules!!!! I hope a logical explanation for this. Thank you.
    The event ended correctly on nov 2nd as it was told.
    Nov 3rd is when the "Community Contest" ends. (which is today)
    I suggest you read that "WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE" again.
    I hope this clears out what u seek. Peace.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default seyaa

Love you boogie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Good event! Just one complaint...... when the event went into cooldown yesterday, at that exact moment I was fighting the boss, and instead of allowing me to finish my fight, it suddenly froze, and then booted me out of the fight back to Necropolis. It should instead at least let you finish your fight, or else it should refund your energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

My event feedback is as follows...

I thought the point and token values for most tiers/items were pretty good. Gold Tier wasn't too difficult to reach and Plat Tier was doable with effort but Para was difficult enough to defeat that effort was required. As for the 3000 token vanity it was very difficult to obtain. Unless you had good parties to fight Para and spent significant energy or you farmed the heck out of Jack getting 3000 tokens was near impossible. I did it but just barely. This is good, it gives the items some value.

As for Jack and his egg drop Squash... The tokens from Jack were nice, you could run KM3 and add a couple tokens each run while farming locks and energy. As for squash, OMG how to devalue a pet to nothing... Squash < Deary and the eggs are nearly disposable.

In some events the top boss is not all that difficult, it may require a time commitment but ankh and strategy are not always necessary. Para required ankh and there were a few different strategies. I have to say I HATE the guard strategy mostly because it takes FOREVER and some guards couldn't even stay alive to keep Para from resetting. I guess it did save Ankh but honestly this was my least favorite way to fight Para.

As for Boogie, lol I liked him very much and I liked the fact that there were tokens to loot but no points. This kept leader boarders away and Boogie wasn't a difficult kill and you always got a Bag. Unfortunately so many bags were looted that they, and all their contents, were devalued significantly by the end of the event. I have something over 50 bags left and have no idea what to do with them. But overall I liked the new take on a Bonus Boss.

I also liked the 4 varieties of Mythic weapons, it allowed for some choice and there was at least one cheaper version which allowed more folks the opportunity to buy one if they wished. I liked the Deft bow personally because there is no Dodge Jewel. I can add Armour or Crit with Jewels. The Tact bow was somewhat underpowered but again it gave a 'cheap' alternative for those that couldn't afford the other versions.

For the next event, I would love a back vanity other than wings. A quiver for rogues would be awesome! I know wings are popular but I'm not a fan. I would also like to see some other Belt options, maybe a "Holly Jolly belt of Kindness" or a "Bah Humbug belt of Curmudgeon" for the holiday event.

This was the best event you have given us in a while. Not the best ever but definitely the best in a while, I'd say the best since Ursoth 2014.
    Last edited by Thrindal; 11-03-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    Simply no for many reasons.
    Last edited by Befs; 11-03-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nice new vanity's for Rogue and Warrior but mage Ash outfit was too much like Jord, little bit of a disappointment there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Boogie and his Mansion was very cool !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree, the new Mythic weapons nice, Slobber great idea, fresh and new and not a repaint, NICE !