Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Halloween 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    If you have any suggestions about how we could improve this event I'd love to hear them!
    1. Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
      The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

2. Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

3. Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

4. Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

5. Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-03-2015 at 11:51 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    1. Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
      The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

2. Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

3. Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

4. Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

5. Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun
    Combo Jewel Recipe = Awesome Idea... a "Build-a-Jewel"... Pick your stats!

I dislike the "Altar" system... as a plat user I felt like many guildies and friends became freeloading leeches... Farm Energy! It's Free!
    I think Boogie room was a nice bonus to spawning a low level boss on a Gold/Plat tier run. Made it feel like less of a waste of energy.

Good legendary gear is critical to "continuous improvement" of the game... Every BIG event, the gear should get a little better so that the economy doesn't stagnate... there needs to be a reason for consumers to consume consumables (jewels, chests, crates)!!!

Bonus boss idea is interesting... I've always loved when Elite Krunch comes BUSTING through the wall!!! RAWR!!!