Thread: Warbird help please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Warbird help please?

Hey I've never really played a bird but I wanna make a lvl 30-35 warbird(pvp). If you can I need help with figuring out how much dex/str I need and gear and what points to put in skills..all help I greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Warbirds are a pretty fun class, I've never made one before but ive seen them Rock the PVP world, I would suggest you do dual speccing, Put just enough str to equip your gear that way you can put rest into dex to increase your damage and skill damage (str will give you better health,armour and will make it possible to equip your swords etc.) Hope this helps like I said ive never made one before but this what I would do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello people. Well, Avians only rock the PvP world from 50-55. Bears will easily overpower any bird they see at 15-45 level. But I use a better method. I equip Str pinks for armor and a Pink Dex Talon for the super DPS. Pretty good combination, you can easily play PvP and PvE. You just need to figure out how this is possible. :P

Back to topic, I too, recommend that you go dual and get Iceberg Pinks. Although i much prefer IntBirds for PvP.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    Hello people. Well, Avians only rock the PvP world from 50-55. Bears will easily overpower any bird they see at 15-45 level.
    Not at 30-35. Warbirds rip through them. Break + Shat + Blast = 500 damage on a 90 armor bear. Not fun.

Anyway, try to get 73 str, and then put the rest in dex. Use pinks to boost up to 94 str for the Iceberg long and plate, with a lower level pink helm(preferably vyx. of legend).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Not at 30-35. Warbirds rip through them. Break + Shat + Blast = 500 damage on a 90 armor bear. Not fun.

Anyway, try to get 73 str, and then put the rest in dex. Use pinks to boost up to 94 str for the Iceberg long and plate, with a lower level pink helm(preferably vyx. of legend).
    Ahh, thanks for the info Otukura. No need for Vyx, theres cheaper SC helms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ehh surprisingly i have not seen a warbird in pvp but it seems that they would have low dps even with a pink talon at low levels. If you put most points into str you would not have very much points to put into dex. But maybe when you level higher it levels out...I prefer dexbear but thats just my play style. If yo just experiment and try a warbird, you will find whether it was worth the time. Its hard to get information from other players because they probably have a very different playing style than you.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Hello people. Well, Avians only rock the PvP world from 50-55. Bears will easily overpower any bird they see at 15-45 level.
    En, dex bears are op from level 5 to 25 ish. Then Mage and archer catches up. I've played all classes at 35, and nearly every class spec around those levels (str, dex, and int bird, int Mage, I believe pally but not sure. Dex bear, int bear, str bear, etc). The most effective ones I found were str bird and int Mage. I have been pvping on a str bird at 35 for a very long time, and I feel I know the class pretty well. I can help you with the class, just please pm me on forums and I'll reply with help when I'm not feeling sick

Edit:

For gear it's pretty basic. Iceberg longsword (green ice works best, but pricey), iceberg armor, and a pink helm (vyx of legend, copperheads bullfrog helm, polar bear snowcap of legend. Etc) Use the most dex possible for the hit rise, and a ring that delivers 2 hit (whether you want armor or dmg ring, it's up to you, I prefer dmg). I'll PM ya combos and skill builds later, just please send me a PM as a reminder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I've seen a fairshare of str birds in pvp...one second you see them BAM next second your dead....there pretty good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    I've seen a fairshare of str birds in pvp...one second you see them BAM next second your dead....there pretty good
    Maybe it was just Arterra's StrBird... :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Im a warbird and being one is freaking amazing. Its sensational to play pvp
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello people. Well, Avians only rock the PvP world from 50-55. Bears will easily overpower any bird they see at 15-45 level. But I use a better method. I equip Str pinks for armor and a Pink Dex Talon for the super DPS. Pretty good combination, you can easily play PvP and PvE. You just need to figure out how this is possible. :P

Back to topic, I too, recommend that you go dual and get Iceberg Pinks. Although i much prefer IntBirds for PvP.
    My level 30 WB can kill 30-35 bears.. with 1/2 - 3/4 health left... depending on the user's skill level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

lol i take out coppers and have full health on my 30 bird...and your 35 jack so ye...