Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 4, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1m gold 😊☺😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cool uptade !😀😀

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    640 platinum per noble...roughly.

I appreciate the fix to the jewel system but the grand system before would give us better stats and if we wished to plat our way...it wouldn't be 640 platinum per perfect (according to GM's loot rate).

It's really just too expensive...
    It's a delicate balance between introducing enough jewels to be appropriate without breaking jewel farming for the rest of the game. Once these jewels are added to the world there is no removing them outside of upgrading which will likely have an effect on secondary economy for sought after jewels like Chaos and Fury. It's a legitimate concern on both ends of the spectrum, and we feel this is a great starting point for playing with such things that sits somewhere in the middle.

This is also a weekend event and not a permanent addition to the elixir inventory.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Hey Kinzmet,

While it sounds expensive, we feel the price point justifies the accelerated rate at which you can farm jewels with these elixirs, we're looking forward to seeing how you guys like them!

To provide more details on how the Jewel Elixirs work:

- You can purchase an elixir for a specific jewel type. You can also purchase multiple jewel elixir types to farm different jewels at the same time, provided the zone drops the jewels you are trying to farm. You cannot purchase multitudes of a specific elixir, the current one must fall off first.

- Jewel Elixirs count down in ALL PvE zones, but not in Town or PvP. This means if you buy a Water Jewel Elixir and a Chaos Jewel Elixir, then proceed to farm in a zone where Water Jewels do not drop you will lose the benefit of the Water Jewel Elixir so choose wisely.

- Jewel Elixirs are not tradeable at this time, they apply directly to you once purchased from the vendor

Coalesce?
    This is a fancy word for "form" basically. What this means is that it will generate and place in your inventory the a jewel of the Elixir type that is active when the proc goes off! GM has played with this and in one hot streak of about 5 minutes he acquired about 8 or 9 cracked jewels of the elixir he was testing.

It's important to note Jewel Elixirs proc off of damage dealt, and not on death of an NPC! Be sure to layer on your DoT abilities and watch the jewels come flying in!
    Hmm, thanks for the info. I am now less skeptical of this new elixir. I hope I do not find myself disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Did someone say "not treadeable"? o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 4, 2015

Remi/Carapace, will there be a difference in jewel drop rate if we farm elite versus normal maps? Since we can farm the main stats jewels in rengol, would farming normal rengol yield the same number of finesse jewels as if with elite rengol?
    Last edited by Ticklish; 11-04-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2306 View Post
    Did someone say "not treadeable"? o.O
    Oh gosh my hopes when up then suddenly dropped.... U.U why not make them lixers tradable ? Sts still makes $$ either way right?sts would make alot more monies if the elixirs were tradable!
    Do u guys expect plat users to farm @.@?
    Last edited by Spell; 11-04-2015 at 06:08 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I would definitely like to see 2x dragkin teeth odds or 2 dragkin teeth dropping at the normal rate(just for a short event).

If you guys think that's not an appropriate idea. At least give us a chance to loot them during the birthday party event in birthday chests or something.
    I would like a cupcake vanity for rogues for this birthday party..some katy perry type of stuff XD (hahaha just a joke...or is it? O.o)
    Um make this birthday party really fun and cute like candy land lol..cute vanities..a chance of dragkin teeth, ankhs, orc tags?, Respec, etc.

Hope this brings a lil more life back to Arlor :3
    Last edited by xmami; 11-04-2015 at 06:37 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

This is also a weekend event and not a permanent addition to the elixir inventory.
    Now I do not know wheather to express my thanks or not. So, we will be able to buy the elixirs only during limited time? If I understand correctly, I can't buy them for later use because I won't be allowed to buy another one until the first one expires, right?

But more important - it is a great idea to give the twinks an opportunity to collect essences and crates in KM3 in the same time during event. I hope this change is permanent?

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's a delicate balance between introducing enough jewels to be appropriate without breaking jewel farming for the rest of the game. Once these jewels are added to the world there is no removing them outside of upgrading which will likely have an effect on secondary economy for sought after jewels like Chaos and Fury. It's a legitimate concern on both ends of the spectrum, and we feel this is a great starting point for playing with such things that sits somewhere in the middle.

Fair enough, but may you at least make them tradeabke? Or, alternatively, sell platinum kits similar to the ones awarded in LB?

Platinum users buy platinum to avoid the farming cost...so for this to work, the elixirs need to be tradeable.

Just my opinion, don't want to come off as too demanding. This is better than no fix at all to the system and that is much appreciated.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    It would be fun to see added drops to bosses, e.g. orc fangs, damaged or weak *stat* jewels, or rare token to be used at naxbox. As it is now with the elite garetta maps, we skip bosses due to the lack of surprise of what is going to drop.

(Also the planar arena master chests dont offer anything fun either, (maybe a vial) an added higher tier *stat* jewel, or a naxbox token, would be better than the current pink items looted.)
    Yesterday i opened 43 chests ans only got trash :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

mesalin

We had already gems in arena chests. What about weak jewels there? Or standard would be more better cause it will worth. Hmmm reinforced fury, chaos, mind and finesse.
    It will add stat of +3/+4 ( str , int etc etc depends on jewel ) and an amount of armor which give diamond jewel.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 4, 2015

I don't understand why these elixirs aren't tradable.. It's not going to hurt platinum purchase but on the contrary will drive platinum sales up as many people will buy to sell for gold!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Let's make a sns a token pet!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Information like this should really be in the original announcement. The original post by Remiem makes the elixir sound like a permanent addition to the elixirs.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Maybe the elixir is non tradeable because they feel it is best at this time to limit the effect it could have on the economy.

If the elixir was tradeable we would stuff every alt inentory with the elixirs and have an unlimited supply of jewels. At least this is what I would do :-)
    Last edited by Sfubi; 11-04-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Wow. Nice update we will have.

I was going to ask a place or open km3 to farm crates for twinks because Jarl has lost his place. And it is going to be happen! Thanks a lot.
    Hope it's not too difficult for low level to farm.

And jewel lix sound good to me too.
    Still wants better stats on them tho.

Looking forward to seeing them.
    Aegis

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Maarkus,

We definitely hear your suggestions each week and always take them into consideration when making new updates. To address some of your concerns:

+ Balance is an ongoing process. We are actively looking at balance for each class and will make changes over time. We wish it was a switch we could flip. But we have to make baby steps, one at a time, toward a more balanced Arlor. Trust us, it's always on our minds.

+ We understand your desire for new gear, but we must disagree with throwing balance out the window. This year we have made great leaps in creating a predictable gear progression and working toward a balanced and sustainable itemization structure that will keep the game going for a long time to come. We are also always looking into feedback on skills and how they impact game balance. We would love to hear your suggestions on specific changes.

+ Converting currency to platinum: This is a great idea, but it is important for the game economy, and our business, that platinum remain obtainable for real currency (or free offers) only. It's what keeps Spacetime and the Arcane Legends servers running.

+ More inventory space: This comes up quite often and is something we are considering for the future. Stay tuned!

+ Combined jewel recipes: Another solid suggestion. Thank you! For now, we have a pretty good idea of where we would like the jewel system to go and are allowing it to play out a bit before making any major changes. We hope you'll enjoy the Jewel Elixirs as a new way to get the jewels that you want.

As for keeping our word, we do our absolute best to remain clear, transparent and truthful no matter what. While unexpected things do happen sometimes, we are committed to providing you all the best game experience that we can, both in game and within the forum community.

Thanks so much for your dedication and contribution to the community.
    Hi,

Regarding gear balance, please explain this:

Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-05-19-27-43.png
Views: 359
Size:  548.9 KB

New mythic gun versus boulder gun. Progression, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow,,,nice make it tradable sts

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xmami View Post
    I would definitely like to see 2x dragkin teeth odds or 2 dragkin teeth dropping at the normal rate(just for a short event).

If you guys think that's not an appropriate idea. At least give us a chance to loot them during the birthday party event in birthday chests or something.
    I would like a cupcake vanity for rogues for this birthday party..some katy perry type of stuff XD (hahaha just a joke...or is it? O.o)
    Um make this birthday party really fun and cute like candy land lol..cute vanities..a chance of dragkin teeth, ankhs, orc tags?, Respec, etc.

Hope this brings a lil more life back to Arlor :3
    aww..me too hope there will be super cute vanity for mage. Mage's vanity has always been so..ugh... cupcake vanity sounds cute. how about a walking bday cake smurf? ...lol ..