Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Final Farewell from Candy and Fade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Not in enigmatic, but what will this mean for one of the largest active endgame PvE guilds?
    We actually quit over a month ago just didn't really make a big deal over it to anyone except internally. We selected the best fit for new GM who is Tataratata and the transition went over well mainly because tat is active and passionate about the guild. He stepped up where fade and I had been slacking anyways. We expect Enigmatic to remain in tact as a top PvE guild and and continue to attract the farmers of Arlor as we always have. The guild is way bigger then Fade and I and we felt it deserved to be led by an active player so it really just fell into place at the right time for us.

We gave out all our gear, collectibles, jewels, and had a kick butt party. Now Fade and I spend our free time on the Android developers forums and watching movies. We aren't leaving because the grass is greener anywhere else, simply that we burned out here and wanted to end in a positive way in Arlor.
    Last edited by Candylicks; 11-06-2015 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Typos.. Grrr