Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Final Farewell from Candy and Fade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Cool A Final Farewell from Candy and Fade

Hello Arlorians!

Your dynamic duo Candy and Fade have officially left our beloved game of Arcane Legends. It's been over a month now and I think the dust has settled so I wanted to take the time to post up a few parting words to the community. First of all, we are forever grateful for this game and to StS! Yes the rumors are true we did meet in this game and soon after we met up IRL as we discovered we had so much in common and to see if our 'spark' was real. Since then we have built a life together both virtually and outside of the game. Together Fade and I created a leader board guild comprised of like minded individuals and that is by far our greatest accomplishment in AL and it brought us both pleasure for a year together. Enigmatic is based on being inclusive to most players who had the desire to run hard and enjoy, not get too 'pro' or full of themselves. A family! Long live Enigmatic, love to you all.

I love StS and wish them all the best in future endeavors, they have a lot going for them. Awesome people, visible on the forums to the players, and a lot of love and pride of their games.

To the friends I have met here all the way back to EoS, The Collective, Enigmatic, and everyone else good luck on your Arlor Journey and keep on keeping on!!!!!!!

Warmly,
    Candy and Fade
    Last edited by Justg; 11-05-2015 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Less rant on the way out, we wish you the best!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: