Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This Weekend in Arcane Legends | Jewel Elixirs Arrive for a Limited Time!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

50% Platinum Sale, please!

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Because this "event" is still in testing phase, devs please see if those can be issues:

1) I have a feeling that mages tend to colaesce more jewels than rogues (would be nice to hear warriors)

2) The hypothesis, that higher dmg toon overrides lower dmg was supported by my observations when we ran 3 mages, 1050 dmg, 970 dmg and 950 dmg
    The mage with highest dmg tends to drop by about 25-50% more jewels than the second mage and double as much at least than then the mage with lowest dmg.

Specs were of course almost identical.

3) another observation - when the elixir of the strongest mage expired, all of a sudden jewels were dropping also for the weakest mage.

If my theory is right it's very bad for party because no one will want to run with OP team mates, mages in particular. As a rogue I will be glad if my theory is wrong.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

es algo injusto que solo se compre con platinium por que siempre dando privilegios a ellos, por lo menos que se compre con oro tambien siempre dan privilegios a ellos y los demas que ? acaso no somos parte de arcane tambien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

A bit more testing on my Rogue...

After good results last night running elite Ren'gol (see previous post) I decided to try normal Ren'gol running solo. I run Mines solo in approximately 7:30 so this is precisely 2 mines run for me. Only 2 cracked Finesse. :-(. So I have a feeling elite makes a huge difference. I am not gonna waist more plat on normal. I will try again in elite later when Fang parties are running in my Guild. If my results return to previous results then elite is the way to go.

As to a previous post, how damage is divided in the system could have an effect. Also I believe I was the only party member running with Jewel elixers when I had good results so multiple party members with an elixer could make a difference. I also ran elites with two elixers simultaneously, not sure if that made a difference for me or not.

Have to also add I am not a big plat spender so doing 'testing' with my plat seems a little odd but I like the idea of the elixers so I'm trying them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Money money money lalalala.. lolololol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Money money money lalalala.. lolololol
    I wouldn't quite go that far. While I don't really like testing with plat I do see where doing it this way limits the potential negative impact of a bug or problem while still giving sts some statistical data to reference.

Sometimes we forget that STS is trying to be a profitable business. They are not a 501c trying to provide fun and games for all for free.

If my limited statistical data from my runs were to hold true with no tweaks I think the elixers are a decent value in Elite only. I do think the time/cost of the elixers is a bit off however. At current rates only half the elixers might be worth it, even then if you want Mind Jewels why wouldn't you farm Finesse, sell them and buy Mind for less?

With the apparent horrible results from folks running normal maps I'd say the elixers are too expensive. I do think elite should give better results but normal shouldn't be that bad either.

I'd say a better price for the elixers would be 6 plat each based on my results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
    I wouldn't quite go that far. While I don't really like testing with plat I do see where doing it this way limits the potential negative impact of a bug or problem while still giving sts some statistical data to reference.

Sometimes we forget that STS is trying to be a profitable business. They are not a 501c trying to provide fun and games for all for free.

If my limited statistical data from my runs were to hold true with no tweaks I think the elixers are a decent value in Elite only. I do think the time/cost of the elixers is a bit off however. At current rates only half the elixers might be worth it, even then if you want Mind Jewels why wouldn't you farm Finesse, sell them and buy Mind for less?

With the apparent horrible results from folks running normal maps I'd say the elixers are too expensive. I do think elite should give better results but normal shouldn't be that bad either.

I'd say a better price for the elixers would be 6 plat each based on my results.
    We know that but come on halloween event just ended have they not got enough profit already?
    Or just at least they make them tradable coz it will benefit the plat players who can sell them for golds and have none plats players have a taste of this event also not just sts having a gain from this event, if this a test why not do it on there test servers not on main server... well don't care about it anymore just sick of events like this that's all.
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 11-06-2015 at 12:14 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

15th! Interesting concept....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

We have seen many weekend events that you have boosted the drop rate of some items/tokens. We would like to see an event which has x2 vial or fang drop rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks you for update.. pls fix lag. thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

OK I tried to solo mobs in rengol, took 30% dmg lix, Nekro, Bow of fervor, Arcane ring, Mythic Pendant with Para and eyes etc... charged Nox to max DOT and used traps too for even more DOT.

After killing 100, maybe 150 mobs I got two cracked jewels.

So, seriously, this is how it's supposed to work??? Are you guys aware that we test for our real money???

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default This Weekend in Arcane Legends | Jewel Elixirs Arrive for a Limited Time!

We know that but come on halloween event just ended have they not got enough profit already?
    So because Apple made a ton of money on the IPhone 6 and those phones are still in perfect working order they shouldn't release an IPhone 7 because they should be happy with their profit as is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    OK I tried to solo mobs in rengol, took 30% dmg lix, Nekro, Bow of fervor, Arcane ring, Mythic Pendant with Para and eyes etc... charged Nox to max DOT and used traps too for even more DOT.

After killing 100, maybe 150 mobs I got two cracked jewels.

So, seriously, this is how it's supposed to work??? Are you guys aware that we test for our real money???
    Something is definitely off on normal maps... I'm not sure coalesce means what STS thinks it means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Something is definitely off on normal maps... I'm not sure coalesce means what STS thinks it means.
    This was elite. I soloed the hardest mobs in the game with DOT build and got 2 jewels. Sorry but I feel cheated. For real money.

GM at <Elite Runners>

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

So because Apple made a ton of money on the IPhone 6 and those phones are still in perfect working order they shouldn't release an IPhone 7 because they should be happy with their profit as is?
    That is called greed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    1 damaged and 2 cracked finesse jewels in 15 minutes. May we know which map this was tested on?

Cause we're definitely not spending plat to farm water and nature jewels in tombs.
    Where else do you think they can get 8 or 9 cracked..? Theyre telling the truth but not the whole truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

That is called greed.
    No it's called staying in business.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

... Visit the new NPC Jerita, ...
    Hope we can acquire the vanity she wears
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

No it's called staying in business.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    to stay in business does not mean that they should lie or not tell community about secret buffs. . eg planar tombs. . elite tindrin. . elite rengol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to aneshsinghblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ty
    but why i cant farm essences