Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts....thx for nothing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sts....thx for nothing....

I know I'm not the only one to come to the realization that all sts cares about is new players that will increase there profits! Let's see here new cave for 25 lvl players " cost plat" giveing the " MAIN SPINE" to all new players and giveing all of us who paid for it a shield that is worth nothing to us!!! The least u could do is allow us to auction it... and now! A new forest haven.. wow that really helps us high lvl players. At least admit u don't care bout us high lvl most plat spending players. Don't deny the obvious! We all know what is most important to u...and sadly its not us good bye pocket legends. It's been fun but no Ty for caring!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Actually thats quite the opposite of what STS has been trying to do xantor. STS put so much time and development into the higher level areas, areas for US (old timers) that they pretty much neglected the lower level areas like FH and which is also why they created SSC.

Seems like you just joined at a bad time for you?

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dude cmon your argument isnt even "solid" if your gonna complian about it atleast know what your saying,the sts devs do CARE im pretty sure they thought it would be fun for a new haven. if you dont like it DONT play there.its that simple
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

1. Suggestions and Feedback section.

2. This isn't level headed feedback, rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum. Quite frankly, if I were STS I'd let out more FH maps just to spite people like you.

3. Are you 56? On all 3 characters? Do you have all the gear? In all levels? If Yanis doesn't say there's not enough content, nobody can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    1. Suggestions and Feedback section.

2. This isn't level headed feedback, rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum. Quite frankly, if I were STS I'd let out more FH maps just to spite people like you.

3. Are you 56? On all 3 characters? Do you have all the gear? In all levels? If Yanis doesn't say there's not enough content, nobody can.
    and thats how the proverbial sts forum cookie crumbles
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

While this wasn't said in the best way, I do think the sewers could use a revamp, especially the equipment designs. There's something wrong, IMO, when the lower lvl gear looks better than the higher lvl stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    While this wasn't said in the best way, I do think the sewers could use a revamp, especially the equipment designs. There's something wrong, IMO, when the lower lvl gear looks better than the higher lvl stuff.
    Now THAT is level headed feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Simnar View Post
    and thats how the proverbial sts forum cookie crumbles
    And by that you mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

But did it before the revamp & SSC? They could do a shadow caves like thing with sewers, instead of remaking it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That probably wasn't the best way to express your opinion. Flame= Fire Fighters needed to put out. It doesn't help your case and only does the opposite of what you intended. While I agree with your standpoint that STS should focus more on end game then releasing maps such as this, since not everybody is into twinking and while I get that they want to attract more newcomers, they also should put some more focus on end game, so they don't lose their end game player base.

How you could have put this thread?:

Hi Spacetime Studios,

Lately I have been really frustrated with the way things have been going, as I have pretty much seen only lower levels get content updates and there hasn't been content updates that appeal to the end game audience in quite a while. If you could provide us with some inside information or let us know of future updates that cater towards the end game content, besides level cap's increase, that would be great. Some suggestions I have are; (Insert your suggestions here).

Just a rough outline .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

i agree thats harsh
    the devs care about all its players new and old
    we wanted lvl 50 elite dungeon we got the shadow caves
    we wanted level cap raised from 50 they raised it to 55 and then to 56 for the hardcore
    plus different lvl55 sets
    we wanted free plat they gave us tapjoy
    they redone the swamps giving us the new stages and town
    they gave us alien oasis town and redone it again
    they give us holiday content and give vanity items away in events
    they gave the founders helmets and are planning veteran awards
    they gave they give they work thier butts of to keep us all happy

man that annoys me how ungreatful some people can be
    rant over
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Worst rage ever. I understand the frustration since it does seem like much of the new content has been aimed at lower levels, but it's not only limited to new players. Create a new toon and play the new Forest Haven. I mean I feel sorry for the new players who have to learn with the revamp. It's loaded with traps and bosses, I mean am I the only one who thinks that STS just turned the difficulty up a few notches (Sandstone Caves too).

I'm an old player and I appreciate the new additions (sad to see FH4 go though), but it was about time the devs nurfed that afk farming arena. It's too bad that you're going to let something small like this ruin your gaming experience, but I mean if you actually take the time to look at who is playing the new campaign you'd see that it's mostly level 56s and not just an overabundance of new players.

If we could be honest for a moment and admit that SC plays like a high level dungeon with the bosses, traps and gimmicks. It could have easily been for 55-60 (61) and no one would have complained. Not to mention that it does seem there is quite a bit of design that is going into the newer content, while the BS items are all the same (and look horrible imo). This thread was uneducated and quite unfocused, if you have issues then express them in a more directed manner... please.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 05-31-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Meh, some people are just unhappy that they could have saved their 10 bucks on PL for Angry Birds and Farmville, which are clearly epic and state of the art games.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Meh, some people are just unhappy that they could have saved their 10 bucks on PL for Angry Birds and Farmville, which are clearly epic and state of the art games.
    Pfft.. AngryBirds Seasons is where it's at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum.
    Lol I'm using it that right there is a great quote

rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Goodbye xantor.

Nice to not know you.
    Laazahater L56 Elf Awesomness : Traigomuerte L56 Pally
    Hanibaz L50 Int/Dex Bear : kraazeva L50 Dex bird
    Badbadtzmaru L27 Dex/Int Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Pfft.. AngryBirds Seasons is where it's at.
    Lol I haven't even been able to complete a single Angry Birds lite game, so they'll likely never get my money for a full game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Lol I haven't even been able to complete a single Angry Birds lite game, so they'll likely never get my money for a full game
    Neither have I. I did waste 9 days in Fruit Ninja :P, PL is what tore me away from it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am far from ranting or raging... I just feel I don't know of a better way to say this screwed over. At first I loved this game now I'm at the end and wut have I got? Nothing that's wut other than a shield I can not use then if I do find a way to equip it new players say ha ha I got all that for free..new ppl listen and learn have fun but when u reach the end all u will have is a item u can't use. And the new up and comers given wut u paid for for free..not to mention thethe pink items that never drop in the only place u can gain xp....Ty and good night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If STS is revamping things, I would add that the cyber/mystery/shadow cave gear need to be more unique. When we said we loved the redbone helm and wanted to be able to use it on our high lvl chars, we didn't mean that every new set should use that helm. And the colors are all almost the same. Again, upper lvl items have had too much rehashing from older designs. Maybe a design contest (or six) is needed for those areas to put energy back into the high lvl areas. Or just take some of the better designs from the recent contest... Not really sure why STS doesn't take more designs from players, as there are obviously some very talented players who are willing to work for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I can understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why you felt the need to say it that way. I do think higher level campaigns need a small revamp. Rather than revamping BS, I'd like to see a big new in depth campaign around the corner, since Bs is yesterdays news. The games still growing, STS has a lot that they're working on. Wait a while, and look how much content PL will have. It'll be a big world, full or thousands of weapons, and hundreds of different enemy types.

I can understand your stand point, but constructive feedback will help what you're mad about get fixed faster/better, rather than ranting and raging. I personally wanna see more in debth questing, a reason to quest, more epic, and difficult boss fights. There's a lot this game doesn't have, but theres also a lot it does have. It can get a lot more too with helpful feedback and suggestions