Thread: Back From the Dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Back From the Dead

Hello people of the interwebs,

I'm not sure if any of you know me, but I've been playing STS mobile games since early 2012, beginning with pocket legends and ending with Arcane Legends.

But Alas, I am back. I decided to reinstall Arcane Legends, but holy smokes I am completely lost. I am currently level 40 and haven't played since they released the level 41 expansion. I see there's quite a bit of new stuff, and the stuff that hasn't changed, I most likely forgot most of it. So if you don't mind, can anybody give me a rundown of what's changed in these past few months? Also, what are the best places to farm for money/xp? I really do appreciate the help.

P.S: If you know any extremely helpful guides to players like me, please feel free to link them.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Lol where have you been? The last time you logged on you said youu were coming back then you vanished again :/

I think your rogue is still in guild... a lot of things to update you about and it's better we spoke in game or maybe in Line if you have an account, so you can shoot questions and I or others can answer as and when needed.

In any case, you probably missed out on the new Rage of the Ren'gol expansion (lvl46) and the elite versions. You also missed the new lvl46 Glintstone Mythic set which requires ages of farming or loads of gold to achieve. You missed the implementation of the new Jewels system which is intended to replace the Gems system for upgrading gears. You missed some events including major ones like the Elondrian and Halloween events.

PM me for more specific information. It would be best if you logged on, explored the game then asked specific questions on what you can't figure out by yourself. You can also PM me your line details (if you have an account) so we can speak if you can't find me in game.

Welcome back!
    dont end up ignoring him like you do to me!
    Inactive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Lol where have you been? The last time you logged on you said youu were coming back then you vanished again :/

I think your rogue is still in guild... a lot of things to update you about and it's better we spoke in game or maybe in Line if you have an account, so you can shoot questions and I or others can answer as and when needed.

In any case, you probably missed out on the new Rage of the Ren'gol expansion (lvl46) and the elite versions. You also missed the new lvl46 Glintstone Mythic set which requires ages of farming or loads of gold to achieve. You missed the implementation of the new Jewels system which is intended to replace the Gems system for upgrading gears. You missed some events including major ones like the Elondrian and Halloween events.

PM me for more specific information. It would be best if you logged on, explored the game then asked specific questions on what you can't figure out by yourself. You can also PM me your line details (if you have an account) so we can speak if you can't find me in game.

Welcome back!
    Hey! What's going on? Long time no see :P And yeah, no matter how many times i stray from this marvelous game I always seem to end up back sooner or later. Anyways, whenever I'm on I'll keep an eye out for you, I will need a lot of help getting back into the game, especially with this whole new winter update. Thanks!
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Welcome back =]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts