Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts....thx for nothing....

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

*facepalms*

*walks away*
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    *facepalms*

*walks away*
    I can't really imagine you facepalming.

I don't know how long you've been on pocket legends, but we've had plenty of new content for higher levels. Though they're not recent, there's a reason we can go up to level 56.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Thug immortal post #10) most beautiful rant ever man lol
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why you felt the need to say it that way. I do think higher level campaigns need a small revamp. Rather than revamping BS, I'd like to see a big new in depth campaign around the corner, since Bs is yesterdays news. The games still growing, STS has a lot that they're working on. Wait a while, and look how much content PL will have. It'll be a big world, full or thousands of weapons, and hundreds of different enemy types.

I can understand your stand point, but constructive feedback will help what you're mad about get fixed faster/better, rather than ranting and raging. I personally wanna see more in debth questing, a reason to quest, more epic, and difficult boss fights. There's a lot this game doesn't have, but theres also a lot it does have. It can get a lot more too with helpful feedback and suggestions
    i agree with all pf that dream but isnt overlord pretty tuff
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not going to read the posts but this thread FAILS
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I remember when AO1 was brand new...

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don ask sts or more.. All i wan is guild system please, and guild war!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    *facepalms*

*walks away*
    You seem more of the type of person that'd roll their eyes and say "ugh" rather than face palming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simnar View Post
    i agree with all pf that dream but isnt overlord pretty tuff
    Yes, overlord is one of the few exceptions to that. Him and gurgox are/can be tough. But other bosses like plothozzz, LE chomp, etc, are solo able by a player that's in the specified levels for the zones. Problem with BS is, there aren't bosses that are tough. There's GF who can be easily taken down. Unless someone is just trying to kill the party. King and queen can be very easily separated, and are very very easy bosses when alone. I'd like to see them pack a little bit of a bigger punch when alone, and/or be harder to separate. Trash heap is very easy. Goblin king, is very easy, just takes a while sometimes. And cockroach can be a pain, but hes no overlord.

Problem with bosses that I see is that, they all have special abilities, like gold fever casts fever, gurgox screams, and goblin king can be healed. However, when not doing their special "ability" or "move", they're quit easy, and don't pack much of a punch. They pretty much just have one big/medium sized punch, and no others.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You seem more of the type of person that'd roll their eyes and say "ugh" rather than face palming
    I'd say that's an accurate assessment, David.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, overlord is one of the few exceptions to that. Him and gurgox are/can be tough. But other bosses like plothozzz, LE chomp, etc, are solo able by a player that's in the specified levels for the zones. Problem with BS is, there aren't bosses that are tough. There's GF who can be easily taken down. Unless someone is just trying to kill the party. King and queen can be very easily separated, and are very very easy bosses when alone. I'd like to see them pack a little bit of a bigger punch when alone, and/or be harder to separate. Trash heap is very easy. Goblin king, is very easy, just takes a while sometimes. And cockroach can be a pain, but hes no overlord.

Problem with bosses that I see is that, they all have special abilities, like gold fever casts fever, gurgox screams, and goblin king can be healed. However, when not doing their special "ability" or "move", they're quit easy, and don't pack much of a punch. They pretty much just have one big/medium sized punch, and no others.
    so give them all headshot proc?
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Stop disgracing our community.
    STS does their best and you whine and complain like a baby.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Wait are you the hoottttttt fire or are you the cool fighter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, to some extent, but if you want to up the ante for killing these guys, you have to up the drop rate. There is a reason the hard boss fights in other games, have gaurenteed drops. So i think the difficulty of the BS bosses are just fine with the fact you have to do over 100 runs, just to see a random 90% of the time, useless drop. Useless as in you cant use it so it ends up in Auction.

Im all for 20 min boss fights, but i want at least 3 High end Pinks to drop as a reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    I agree, to some extent, but if you want to up the ante for killing these guys, you have to up the drop rate. There is a reason the hard boss fights in other games, have gaurenteed drops. So i think the difficulty of the BS bosses are just fine with the fact you have to do over 100 runs, just to see a random 90% of the time, useless drop. Useless as in you cant use it so it ends up in Auction.

Im all for 20 min boss fights, but i want at least 3 High end Pinks to drop as a reward.
    Would you like your punch to be small, medium, or large? And how would you like me to package it?

EDIT: OOPS lol. This was meant for Mysticaldream's post. Forum fail.
    Last edited by Ladylove; 06-01-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I want medium please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not sure if that was a hate post or what Lady, not sure how to reply to it. More info?
    Last edited by Breadkeeper; 05-31-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Troll Much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Would you like your punch to be small, medium, or large? And how would you like me to package it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    I want medium please.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    Not sure if that was a hate post or what Lady, not sure how to reply to it. More info?

EDITED PREVIOUS POST