Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Change Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Honestly I don't mind the cool down being like that. Considering the fact that pvp has those guilds that loves to tank stack
    Maybe to even the playing field cause tank stackers. Devs should just make a jugg 35% chance of you getting your full hp back within 8 seconds on a 45 second cooldown whenever theirs 4-5 tanks on one team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    Honestly I don't mind the cool down being like that. Considering the fact that pvp has those guilds that loves to tank stack
    Maybe to even the playing field cause tank stackers. Devs should just make a jugg 35% chance of you getting your full hp back within 8 seconds on a 45 second cooldown whenever theirs 4-5 tanks on one team.
    Huh? I think you don't know what endgame pvp is these days..tank stack? Dude, 4-5 tanks team is very easy, I did it many times with me tanking alone with 4 dps, and, even with max tanks, it's easy food!

Juggernaut NEEDS 30-35 sec cooldown, YES! This cd was always absurd, but nowadays it's even more, because of what tank class has became on endgame.
    Last edited by Pedgon; 12-08-2015 at 11:20 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Huh? I think you don't know what endgame pvp is these days..tank stack? Dude, 4-5 tanks team is very easy, I did it many times with me tanking alone with 4 dps, and, even with max tanks, it's easy food!

Juggernaut NEEDS 30-35 sec cooldown, YES! This cd was always absurd, but nowadays it's even more, because of what tank class has became on endgame.
    I thonk this whole thread is a joke tbh.
    To think fixing jug will stop the imbalances as it has been presented won't do it.
    Unless juggernaut is changed to represent it's name it won't make us much of a threat.

When I ask people who don't play this game what they think when I say juggernaut they all respond unstoppable.

We will still be plagued with low dps low damage.
    If runs are still faster with out a warrior and even if I'm last man standing in pvp if I can't inact enouhh dps or damage to kill before respawn or cool down what good is it???

I have a better Idea change Arcane Legends to Arcane Rogue and do away with all other classes (sarcasm) this is what most who is not a warrior or mage wants anyhow.

Let's be honest very few want balance including STS from what I can see proof I can't give, but look at armor on a rogue these days.

Be honest the thought of losing to a tank is unthinkable nobody wants to loose.
    If tanks are equal how on earth will op classes raise there kdr (more sarcasm)?

The thought of being no more significant in an elite run than a tank is also unthinkable.

Now I know this doesn't apply to all but I venture to say more think this way than do not thats if they would be honest.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by geeman75; 12-08-2015 at 12:53 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    I thonk this whole thread is a joke tbh.
    To think fixing jug will stop the imbalances as it has been presented won't do it.
    Unless juggernaut is changed to represent it's name it won't make us much of a threat.

When I ask people who don't play this game what they think when I say juggernaut they all respond unstoppable.

We will still be plagued with low dps low damage.
    If runs are still faster with out a warrior and even if I'm last man standing in pvp if I can't inact enouhh dps or damage to kill before respawn or cool down what good is it???

I have a better Idea change Arcane Legends to Arcane Rogue and do away with all other classes (sarcasm) this is what most who is not a warrior or mage wants anyhow.

Let's be honest very few want balance including STS from what I can see proof I can't give, but look at armor on a rogue these days.

Be honest the thought of losing to a tank is unthinkable nobody wants to loose.
    If tanks are equal how on earth will op classes raise there kdr (more sarcasm)?

The thought of being no more significant in an elite run than a tank is also unthinkable.

Now I know this doesn't apply to all but I venture to say more think this way than do not thats if they would be honest.

-Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Brovo bro... Finally someone else who feels like I do...

We are mad as Hell, and aren't taking it anymore...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post

Yeah, at this point STS should just let warriors be as viable in elites and do as much damage as the other 2 classes. The game doesn't really need tanks, it needs warriors that deal damage. Cs, windmill, Ax throw and veng should be able to be as competitive as a rogue or a mage. Sadly, right now it's not even close and if anything, it's the HOR that makes the warrior class into tanks. Game doesn't really need anyone to tank or hold aggro anymore, fixing jug is like putting a bandaid on a sinking class.

Warriors can't even take a full one hit crit hit in a red zone. Why should they be tanks? The other two classes both use ranged weapons anyways.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-09-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah, at this point STS should just let warriors be as viable in elites and do as much damage as the other 2 classes. The game doesn't really need tanks, it needs warriors that deal damage. Cs, windmill, Ax throw and veng should be able to be as competitive as a rogue or a mage. Sadly, right now it's not even close and if anything, it's the HOR that makes the warrior class into tanks. Game doesn't really need anyone to tank or hold aggro anymore, fixing jug is like putting a bandaid on a sinking class.

Warriors can't even take a full one hit crit hit in a red zone. Why should they be tanks? The other two classes both use ranged weapons anyways.
    Exactly dude! Why do warriors have to be tanks when mages can tank as well if not better? Why do tanks keep blowing this useless Horn and fighting melee and trying to hopelessly maintain aggro if don't have the tools to do so? I suggest STS give us some sort of ranged weapon like a spear and replace jugg with another attack skill. Nerf horn so it only heals the warrior and let's all get back to doing damage which is all this game requires.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post

I'm talking about low lvl pvp lol tank stackers are easy at my bracket too but I know at lower lvls it's problem if they all use jugg lol