Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking date

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Checking date

Where can we see when we signed up? I could've sworn I was signed up and signed in for theses three years for the bonus swag. Can anyone help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

When you start the ap where you see logout/characters/news etc go to nexus and history
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Higuani For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Thank you, I'll check!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

7-14-13!!! Argh lol!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

2-11-13 ughh!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GGGGGG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

03/23/2015 heallyeahhh. Plz can I haz???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Countless runs, countless hours, completed plat offers, survived plat farmers, every event participated, even bought plat in a jam... Participation should count too!!!! I did my part and helped keep this game alive!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
    Countless runs, countless hours, completed plat offers, survived plat farmers, every event participated, even bought plat in a jam... Participation should count too!!!! I did my part and helped keep this game alive!
    At this point, the recognition isn't even worth it. You can barely tell the difference between it and the bronze shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

But that's still not the point of a veteran's reward. Maybe you should wait until they make a participation award!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
    But that's still not the point of a veteran's reward. Maybe you should wait until they make a participation award!
    Here

I consider myself as veteran as they come, smelly helms, splint mail, ordinary sword on up. Blue collar vet. I'm six months later, but I'm still here and going strong

I'm going to tack something on to make it sound less, "gimme gimme,"

I love the originals that helped start this game and get it off the ground, I feel some of us long term users, that participate daily, legally, that help keep the doors open and lights on, should be graded on our help as well. Rather than a date, where some players may or not play anymore... Where is the true Arcane Legends lovers and grinders reward?

I feel like a step-parent that came in six months later, after the originals left for smokes and didn't come back, busted *** to help, and got zero in return.

To some it's a useless, untradeable gold shield, to me, it's an STS "thanks for your long-term support."
    People enlisting 6 months after a war are still veterans. I'm literally, a warrior.
    Last edited by Zaizor; 11-13-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Here

I consider myself as veteran, I'm six months later, but I'm still here and going strong
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

The reward isn't for participating, it's for making an account before a certain date. That's it. It's not a "thanks for changing the game into what it is today," nor is it a "I busted my behind-- I should get some type of thanks." Don't fuss over it.
    Last edited by Reunegade; 11-13-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^

The reward isn't for participating, it's for making an account before a certain date. That's it. It's not a "thanks for changing the game into what it is today," nor is it a "I busted my behind-- I should get some type of thanks." Don't fuss over it.
    What do you care if I'm miffed at it, you're not STS. They'll ignore it, in time it'll fade. Good for you, you got yours, applause, move on.
    Last edited by Zaizor; 11-13-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Here

I consider myself as veteran as they come, smelly helms, splint mail, ordinary sword on up. Blue collar vet. I'm six months later, but I'm still here and going strong

People enlisting 6 months after a war are still veterans. I'm literally, a warrior.
    How do you judge participation? Do you expect STG to have sit-down interviews with everyone to determine if they worked their butts off for the game?

I have the vanities, but I couldn't care less if I had them or not. If you expect this kind of reward, then you aren't playing for the right reasons.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    How do you judge participation? Do you expect STG to have sit-down interviews with everyone to determine if they worked their butts off for the game?
    That's it, that's what I meant. You can't tell me they don't have stats on us for hours logged, money spent, free plat filled out. You think they just randomly poke blindly? They have stats on us that would probably shock us. It's how they market to us to buy more... Hence, these forums. It's a free way to probe money making ideas and implement them... Keeps the lights on and paychecks flowing for the devs you all seem to enjoy skewering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    I have the vanities, but I couldn't care less if I had them or not. If you expect this kind of reward, then you aren't playing for the right reasons.
    . See? You have them and don't appreciate them. I'd see it as a "thank you for supporting us through the years." I'd appreciate this kind of thank you, it's wasted on you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Lol...wow ,soo ,uhm yea, this thread is taking up previous space..move to the "I want for free" section plz.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

That's it, that's what I meant. You can't tell me they don't have stats on us for hours logged, money spent, free plat filled out. You think they just randomly poke blindly? They have stats on us that would probably shock us. It's how they market to us to buy more... Hence, these forums. It's a free way to probe money making ideas and implement them... Keeps the lights on and paychecks flowing for the devs you all seem to enjoy skewering.

. See? You have them and don't appreciate them. I'd see it as a "thank you for supporting us through the years." I'd appreciate this kind of thank you, it's wasted on you.
    If you see it as a 'thank you for supporting us through the years,' you're looking at the wrong vanity. This is merely a 'thanks for being the first to test out the game,' which you are not.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

If you see it as a 'thank you for supporting us through the years,' you're looking at the wrong vanity. This is merely a 'thanks for being the first to test out the game,' which you are not.
    I've voiced my piece. Point taken. I'll concede.

I'm sorry I sullied your Birthday STS. I'll back off.

Truth is, I love your game, I love the direction you're taking it, I love the effort to push fresh content into the game, and I love that you still support it.

I'm a very passionate fan, and a strong supporter. When I found this game it was 100% exactly what I was looking for in a game. World of Warcraft that was light and portable. I immersed myself completely, and have enjoyed all the time I spent playing it over the years.

Thank you for all you do with Arcane Legends, keep going strong for years to come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I've voiced my piece. Point taken. I'll concede.

I'm sorry I sullied your Birthday STS. I'll back off.

Truth is, I love your game, I love the direction you're taking it, I love the effort to push fresh content into the game, and I love that you still support it.

I'm a very passionate fan, and a strong supporter. When I found this game it was 100% exactly what I was looking for in a game. World of Warcraft that was light and portable. I immersed myself completely, and have enjoyed all the time I spent playing it over the years.

Thank you for all you do with Arcane Legends, keep going strong for years to come.
    Is this like a suicide note? Cuz you didn't get the back vanity? XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrea View Post
    Is this like a suicide note? Cuz you didn't get the back vanity? XD
    Yeah. Any responses now are from my ghost, haunting the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Veteran status:

- Infamous
    - Arcane ring
    - 100,000 + PVE kills
    - mythic gear
    - officer in a guild
    - invited to party, no matter the class
    - arcane pets in stable

In my opinion a player with a few of these, if not all, are veterans. You have to grind it out and play the game.