Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts will still keep promise on discontinuation of arlor sets?

blaze5786

Exclamation Sts will still keep promise on discontinuation of arlor sets?

Steel commando season struck out of nowhere.

Anxious of an aftershock with arlors coming back. Please don't

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blaze5786 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I hope they come back so other players have a chance to buy them instead of spending an absurd 2m+ on vanities.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No they won't I think. Only the expansion vanities came back for birthday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcanedragon For This Useful Post:

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Arcanedragon is correct. We only brought back the expansion vanities for a limited time because they are such a big part of the history of AL and we wanted to give players a way to partake in that history. At the same time we're honoring our players who have been around since the beginning with the Veteran's vanity.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yea Oursizes... Now arlor is for rogue 3 milions... Its absurd

I think arlor should return on winter event :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alcta View Post
    Yea Oursizes... Now arlor is for rogue 3 milions... Its absurd

I think arlor should return on winter event :P
    some people just wants the easy way out, do u know how hard some of us worked to be able to afford those vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Arcanedragon is correct. We only brought back the expansion vanities for a limited time because they are such a big part of the history of AL and we wanted to give players a way to partake in that history. At the same time we're honoring our players who have been around since the beginning with the Veteran's vanity.
    I Still haven't gotten my veteran vanity is it because I have a 2010 account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melberly View Post
    some people just wants the easy way out, do u know how hard some of us worked to be able to afford those vanities?
    People worked hard for steel comm vanities,etc. Too. I think alot of players would be willing to spend money on plats if sts brought out untradeable arlors during winter event for around 100-150 plat. I sure would.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    People worked hard for steel comm vanities,etc. Too. I think alot of players would be willing to spend money on plats if sts brought out untradeable arlors during winter event for around 100-150 plat. I sure would.
    Dont understand your logic. "Oh look thats all their hard work gone for steel commando! You know what? Lets get rid of EVEN MORE HARDER work and bring back arlors!!! At this rate screw it bring back everything screw everyones hard work!"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Let's face it nearly 90% of arlor set owners are not people who bought it for the original 15 plat. I don't agree about anything being permanently discontinued but that's just my opinion. What a waste of good art!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    No problem with bringing back the old expansion vanities " IF " u bring back all the old event vanities like Red & Green arlor winter suit & other rare vanities for 40 plats. Many have spent millions of gold to earn the Steel Commando set & all of a sudden its released just for 40 plats crashing the market.
    A minute before the update of event whole set price was 900-950K(Rogue) half an hour after update CS is full of Steel commando set with an starting price of 150K(Vest) !!!
    Nobody is blaming for bringing the old expansion vanities as a matter of fact +1 for the idea of bringing them back but, making it purchaseable for low price of 40 plats is really dissapointing & frustrating for players who have spent more than a million to earn it.
    Hope u bring back the old rare event vanities just like how u brought back Steel Commando for 40 plats.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ceuidear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Better if u make white version of arlor set or commando set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    His logic is if person a,b,c suffered so should d,e,f.

Suffered is an exaggeration, more like incurred loss of gold due to value of item dropping.

His logic is if people who lost gold due to commando sets dropping in price, why shouldn't other people who are hoarding other vanities be at least worried about their said hoarded vanities returning.
    I am a b c d e f :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You all know what? Just bring some old vanities like arlor vanity because some people didn't experience it like me since when it first came out its not tradeable. Since i remember that last christmas sts did plan to bring back arlor vanity but they cancelled it because some of hoarder commentee that its not a good idea and they will lose money. And it was just like being selfish for a vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Ohhh I like Green Arlor for Warriors. I've been waiting for it since last year!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Recolor the set.
    Eh...bad joke...sorry. :-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrea View Post
    You all know what? Just bring some old vanities like arlor vanity because some people didn't experience it like me since when it first came out its not tradeable. Since i remember that last christmas sts did plan to bring back arlor vanity but they cancelled it because some of hoarder commentee that its not a good idea and they will lose money. And it was just like being selfish for a vanity.
    ^^
    Arlors are the best-looking vanities to date. It could've been a great tradition, but since the people who already have it are selfishly keeping it for themselves for profit, not everyone can enjoy them. And "hard work" as someone mentioned, these were bought with plat. That's not hard work. There will always be methods to gain a profit, but it shouldnt be reserved to a select group of people. Quit being selfish. You have your veteran shield, you dont need arlors too.
    Last edited by Zylx; 11-15-2015 at 12:20 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    ^^
    Arlors are the best-looking vanities to date. It could've been a great tradition, but since the people who already have it are selfishly keeping it for themselves for profit, not everyone can enjoy them. And "hard work" as someone mentioned, these were bought with plat. That's not hard work. There will always be methods to gain a profit, but it shouldnt be reserved to a select group of people. Quit being selfish. You have your veteran shield, you dont need arlors too.
    Imo (owner of a tree suit i payed 2.4m for at first tarlok event) keep it rare so theres some looks there not 1million of.
    i would find a way to make a profit if they bring it back, pretty sure i make more then any other plat/gold there been..
    What i like to see is more like ghost, medusa and so on, 100 or even 500 limited vanetys, i dont care if they randomly given aslong as its possible to buy in ah and have something not all have. A event tier with insane points to reach could be the way to go, something top 500 each class would reach, just got sidetracked wkwk, sry.. i sum up below..

Please sts, let the last limited ones be limited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

^^
    Almost all Arlor owners saved up the 3mil to buy it. Thats hard work.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

^^
    First, design vanities that are on par with the quality/timelessness of the Arlors and then you may have a good reason to have them returned.

It is not unrealistic to obtain these sets, anyways. Remember that the exclusive nature of the vanities are just icing on the cake (geddit? nvm, lol).
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 11-15-2015 at 08:33 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code