Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helping Level Players To Their Desired Level! (And Also Tips)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Helping Level Players To Their Desired Level! (And Also Tips)

Hello!

I am willing to help people, free of charge, to level them to whatever level they want.
    I will also provide helpful tips that will help you in becoming the best Player you can possibly be. And these tips may be in these categories
    - Your character type
    - equipment
    - Levels
    - Maps
    - Farming
    - Character Attributes
    - Purchasing and Buying
    - PvP

Please ask question that is bothering you! I will help to my best ability to answer it Add me!
    Currahee

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm new, downloading now. What should I know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i want to be lvl 51 im lvl 50 atm my exp is 3292/5205 add me im simnar
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

nice idea with the guideance
    but try not to do too much powerleveling its kinda frowned on here.
    im all for helping others but remember to be a great player you must fully understand your roles and skills of the chosen warrior, mage or bird. (so said mr mayagi )
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mm yah i have a lvl 45 pally but once i seen a bird in pve and pve it made me want to make one. Im at lvl 32 ill wait till ur completely bored to pwr lvl me because i dont want to use all ur time.

P.S. Hi tupac

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thugimmortal View Post
    nice idea with the guideance
    but try not to do too much powerleveling its kinda frowned on here.
    im all for helping others but remember to be a great player you must fully understand your roles and skills of the chosen warrior, mage or bird. (so said mr mayagi )
    Archer cannot really be kicked for anything except not debuffing or hitting.
    Mage, no revive=boot
    Tank, stupid idiot stomps and failtaunt/beckon kills all=BOOOOTTTTTT

andimsorrythugbutiactuallyaminfavorofpowerleveling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Mage, no revive=boot

And that is exactly why it's important to learn the game properly.

A good team knows each others roles, how to work as a team and how to progress through each level swiftly and effectively.

I'm glad you think the game is as simple as you suggest, remind me to avoid you in game if you really do believe this.... I'm hoping you don't... and I'm just having a gullible moment... LOL. So my full apols if that is the case.

I'm not going to get into a war with you but this is the third post in 24hrs that I've seen where you have got things a little wrong. I'm more than happy to highlight them to you privately, or publicly, but I simply can't agree with many of your posts recently. I'm sorry to disagree with you but its just my opinion and for the purpose of everyone else's knowledge its vital things are clarified when they are a tad unfactual...

Archer - thorn is vital for combos with mages, and there's plenty more to be said for their role
    As a mage i'd be glad if you booted me for not reviving, instant ignore...
    Try telling Bodyguardz and Ellyidol that... lol they are legends...

So, apols if you don't really believe what your saying and i missed the sarcasm.... No apologies if you genuinely believe this stuff...
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Mage, no revive=boot

I'm with Redbridge. If you are being serious, if I ever see you in game, I will go the other way.

Power leveling = bunch of people not knowing what to do like mages not reviving, "stupid idiot stomps" and archers not "hitting and debuffing".

Congrats, you win the Hypocritical Post of the Year Award. Here is some dryer lint.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am against power leveling for the same reasons mentioned here. I see too many players who are poorly trained and do not add anything to players game experience. Imagine a poorly trained bear and you and some others are killing a boss when along comes a bear and stomps the boss out of the room so it heals itself. I am not picking on bears but I have seen too many stomping bears change the complexity of the game. Players power leveled have not taken time to learn their character and in many ways are considered undesirable players you would want to run with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I always end up trying to train powerleveled people... because they haven't been anywhere and have no idea about bosses they should have know about many levels ago...

And they die a lot and love their full blue bars...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't get me wrong, I am against power leveling myself, but I seem to have the most trouble from 30-35 (ugly ugly swamp) so I have no problem helping a friend if he/she needs help to power through that section. If anyone maybe has some tips on how to get through the dreaded swamps, I could share it with them making it easier for everyone.
    Clownasaurus, Xathumm, Archercroww, Funkyclown, Funkysaurus, Winterbearpig, Tvvinkasaurus, Requicide, Twinkasaurus, Merchasaurus, Helpasaurus, Lvlonetvvink, Vanitycloset, Clownbearpig, Clovvnbearpig.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheClownSquad View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I am against power leveling myself, but I seem to have the most trouble from 30-35 (ugly ugly swamp) so I have no problem helping a friend if he/she needs help to power through that section. If anyone maybe has some tips on how to get through the dreaded swamps, I could share it with them making it easier for everyone.
    Swamps were terrible before they forced players to level through the maps. Now there's enough life in them, it's really fast, and is one of my favorite campaigns. I used to hate them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I always end up trying to train powerleveled people... because they haven't been anywhere and have no idea about bosses they should have know about many levels ago...

And they die a lot and love their full blue bars...
    i love my precious blast shot hehe oh and are you saying its bad to be helped to my next lvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i love how every one jumped on power lvling when all he said was "HELPING" ppl to get to desired lvl he never onced mentions power lvling think about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

i made a character to specifically sit in swamps. swamps are/were great.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simnar View Post
    i love how every one jumped on power lvling when all he said was "HELPING" ppl to get to desired lvl he never onced mentions power lvling think about it
    People didn't jump the original poster, they jumped someone else who forgot to take their brain out of neutral who posted later.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

so if someone desires leveling from 40 to 50
    what would you call it............think about it

i think its great what he is doing its good to help people.
    Im not flaming this guy but there is so much demand for powerleveling that players will just take advantage of this and i was just warning the guy no one wants to be used.

ive been here long enough to know what this does to the game and the players overall playing experience.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey Simnar, just to clarify also.

I'm glad this service is being offered. As this service clearly states it ISN'T just powerlevelling but is also great focus on skill improvement. I've spoken to the OP on a previous thread and he fully understands the concerns and I'm more than happy to support him as he isn't offering just levelling only.

The thread unfortunately got hijacked a little (myself included, really sorry). Some people get it, some people don't and people feel obliged to highlight and correct things when they might cause other players to misunderstand things, that's what makes this such a great and helpful community.

So back on track, support the OP, he is offering a player training service not a power levelling service. Thanks
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Okay i will only level people 5-10levels? I think thats reasonable
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

And guys I am not power leveling Im not just running through the level killing as fast as possible! Like I said only 5-10 levels and between those levels i give my knowledge to the one i am leveling no matter what the level. And most people who need leveling already know the basics i just help them learn more
    Currahee