Thread: AO3 quest glitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default AO3 quest glitch

Okay, on both of my toons I am only able to get 45/46 quests done. I had no issues before (and thinking it would work itself out did not bother to remember with which update this started) and the only quests I lacked were the bale fort sewers one. I now have 2x the ingredients from Ramla (weapons of mass destruction) but the blacksmith will not talk to me.

I tried it on my alt bird just to see if it was just my mage but no luck. Reading Aryilana's suggestion, I even purchased an additional recipe for 5 plat, which did allow me access to the blacksmith's forge but am still sitting at 45/46!

Devs, this for those of us who already purchased separate recipes for all their characters why are we being forced to purchase them again to get credit for all the quests? I have gone through every level, done the dailies upteenth times to no avail. Please explain, clarify what is going on. I really don't need 3 mystery swords, staffs or bows. And yes, I am a "list" type person, yes it is my personality flaw/strength but it really is driving me nuts.

****I don't know if you can even do this but check my activity, I do quests first, ALWAYS, I don't miss things, but if this time I did, for the love of my sanity, Please, Please tell me!****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Cyber quests?

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Did you talk to Jones, I know that he offers the daily quest Scraps for Snacks before he will offer you another quest Imprisoned Treasure. You should try that.

Side Note: I have to agree with you about the crafted schematic costing players (with OCD) 5 plat per toon if they want to complete all the quests. I know it's a marketing strat, but the mystery weap is weak when compared to the other level 50 gear out there (imo) and I hate to have to spend plat just because I'm a completionist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I said that if you wanted to craft the items then you needed to purchase a recipe. I never said crafting them would give you credit for the quests. I told you to accept the daily quest from Jones to get another mystery quest which is often skipped.

If that doesn't work then go through my list and check every NPC.
    Last edited by Ayrilana; 06-03-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.