Thread: Level 10-15 twinking guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Level 10-15 twinking guide

Hey , this is my first guide so i am sorry if i did some mistakes , just correct me ill edit it. This guide is about twinking on levels 10-15. This thread will contains: how to create a twink, best levels, best character, best skills, twinking weapons. 1.How to create a good twink? You must have much gold because twinks need a strong equitment (more for equitment later in this thread). When you reached the level you want to twink at go to options, second page of options and activate "disable xp gain". Then buy a good equitment and go rock pvp/pve!
    2. What are the best levels to twink at (from 10-15) ? The best and most used levels are 10,12 and 15! Personally i wouldnt use a level 10 twink because they dont have much skill points. The most pros use a level 15 which is in my opinion the best choice.
    3.What is the best character for twinking at levels 10-15? The best character is a bear because he haves a buff (rage) that makes his crit higher (a crit buff is aviable for other characters to but not at that lvl), bears do most damage with one hit, bears can make a combo while using a snowball launcher +stomp and bears cant get one hit killed.

4. What are the best skills for twinking (dex/str/int and skills like stomp, rage..)? There are some different builds for twinking: (dex/str/int) The first one is a pure dex bear and the second is a dex/str bear. Pros and cons of pure dex: +higher damage +kills easyer others +higher dps -more expensive items -less amour -less health
    Pros and cons of dex/str: +cheaper (more in items part) + higher amour
    + higher hit %
    + higher health
    +stays longer in fights
    + better to fight weak opponens without getting killed by fighting two non-twinks. - lower damage
    - gets easyer killed by pure dex twinks
    Now the other type of skills. So the fist skill build is for a level 10 twink
    (you need to reset the skills with 2Platinum because there are useless skills like taunt) you need to max rage (6 points) and put the rest into stomp. The level 12 build:
    (you need to reset skills) max rage (6points), 3 stomp, 1 super mega slash , and 1 on vegeful slash. These skills (level 12) can be also: 6 rage and 5stomp.The level 12 build:
    (you need to reset skills) max rage (6points), 3 stomp, 1 super mega slash , and 1 on vegeful slash. These skills (level 12) can also be: 6 rage and 5stomp. Now the skills for level 15: (you need to reset skills before) 6rage, 6stomp, 1 super mega slash and 1 vegeful slash (these skills builds are just some of the ones i know so far and there are other builds for special questions here pm me). Now there are some rules to make you a fair pvper (these rules arent really rules its like fairplay) 1. Dont do 2vs1 (this is really unfair, the most non twinks dont follow this rule) 2. Dont rush (dont fight players that arent ready or dont want to fight) 3. Always ask if the opponent is ready.(only for 1vs1)
    BEST TWINKING ITEMS!! Level 10 and 12 twinking: Pure dex: Weapons: Snowball launcher
    Amour: Experts or Artisans Helmet: Assasins archery cap. Dex/Str:
    Mostly same as pure dex but Amour: blacksmiths or armsman instead of expert or artisans. (thats a bit cheaper around 250k cheaper but it is worse than expert or artisans).
    Second part follows...
    Last edited by Deadsoldiers; 06-18-2011 at 11:12 AM.