Quote Originally Posted by Thrindal View Post
Quick question, I only play on Tablets and phones. I do log on in Chrome occasionally to check CS etc. but don't actually "play".

Does Chrome support multiple instances of the game in separate tabs? Is that the "exploit" for Chrome? If so I would think STS could somehow check the MAC address of the device and only allow one instance of the game. If the Chrome exploit is something else I just wonder what it is because I find playing on Chrome to be difficult and cumbersome (personal preference I guess).

Additional Thought:

If Multiple devices are considered an exploit and not allowed then PVP kill farmers have been "exploiting" the game for a long time...
yes some game companies check address of device and actually log you out of every account except the account ur logged into if its on the same device. It's hard to monitor diff devices in same area because it could be you and a friend, family member etc. so its wrong to ban accidently someone who does like that, i know some people in game that are family members and use diff gadgets to play the game