Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Hotfix | November 16, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Haha nice update
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    News:
    • Medium Birthday Cakes now grant 500 gold to up to three other players in the area.
    am so sorry to say this, but i feel right now that i got scammed from sts. invested all i had on medium lockeds also all that time i slept at this event total 5hours, because farming cakes and crafting them. Didnt opened yet any mediums. Ty for this sts................ u just lost very good plat costumer.
    Last edited by Golem; 11-16-2015 at 06:57 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Finally!

I can rest now. No more stressing out and playing catch-up to maintain my purchasing power. I've had enough cake for a year.

Well, I guess all those players asking for pricier arcanes should be happy, right? Right?
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

LOL. Sts doesn't want their players to be rich. That's why, instead of having fun playing this game because you can make easy money in just an event, we're now hating it because they changed what other players want in this event. It's the 3RD ANNIVERSARY, why can't you make your people happy in just a week? JUST A WEEK. And many poor players can be a strong players too like others. And they can go back and make their own money again after this event. Just this one! Selfish. Well, Happy Anniversary, Sts. *note the sarcasm*

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ansm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeisg View Post
    LOL. Sts doesn't want their players to be rich. That's why, instead of having fun playing this game because you can make easy money in just an event, we're now hating it because they changed what other players want in this event. It's the 3RD ANNIVERSARY, why can't you make your people happy in just a week? JUST A WEEK. And many poor players can be a strong players too like others. And they can go back and make their own money again after this event. Just this one! Selfish. Well, Happy Anniversary, Sts. *note the sarcasm*
    By the time u earn gold by "the right way" prices already jumped into 200-300% higher, imagine if this happen longer. Yes u have 7-10m by the end of the event but its only an illution coz ur gold are worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    am so sorry to say this, but i feel right now that i got scammed from sts. invested all i had on medium lockeds also all that time i slept at this event total 5hours, because farming cakes and crafting them. Didnt opened yet any mediums. Ty for this sts................ u just lost very good plat costumer.
    Obvious answer, its ur own fault. Why not hoard deary egg ? It maybe cost 100m next expansion ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

It's all relative. If EVERYONE has more money, EVERYTHING becomes pricier, if the price on all of the items inflates with the gold entering the economy that just means that your new stash full of gold isn't the veritable bank it would have been before the hyperinflation...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

RIP Medium cake.

-= Follow Your Instinct, Trust Your Mind =-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I Sus .........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Please, before releasing an event, make sure that you're already satisfied to release it. Not that, in the middle of the game, you'll suddenly change the happiness of your players. They said this is your business, but as far as I remember, you made this game for people to enjoy it and to have more players that'll give you 5 Stars but they made others hate it.

If I hate it, why won't I stop playing it? - Because I've been playing AL 2years from now. I loved the past events that's why I got addicted to it. And AL is my life (my life of fun), I don't know what happened now. I'll say 89% got disappointed. 89% is no joke. Or maybe they increase.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ansm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Don't you say that with everything that doesn't make you "richer?"

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man just great naw just great -_-" annoyed and mad.
    [2015-05-04-13...38154121.jpeg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Please, before releasing an event, make sure that you're already satisfied to release it. Not that, in the middle of the game, you'll suddenly change the happiness of your players. They said this is your business, but as far as I remember, you made this game for people to enjoy it and to have more players that'll give you 5 Stars but they made others hate it.

If I hate it, why won't I stop playing it? - Because I've been playing AL 2years from now. I loved the past events that's why I got addicted to it. And AL is my life (my life of fun), I don't know what happened now. I'll say 89% got disappointed. 89% is no joke. Or maybe they increase.
    Why are people so melodramatic? People see everything so short-term. "If it doesn't give me instant gratification, I hate it!"

People shouldn't toss around the word "hate' so nonchalantly. They don't hate, they're just upset that STG took away the illusion of them becoming virtually richer.

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    By the time u earn gold by "the right way" prices already jumped into 200-300% higher, imagine if this happen longer. Yes u have 7-10m by the end of the event but its only an illution coz ur gold are worthless

If it got higher, and they really want it, then they must be patient to wait to release it again. Or, must work hard to get what they want. And as I said, JUST A WEEK. After all, this is their Anniversary. This should be fun, not.. Err.

PS: No hate, just peace and love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks for medium cakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Why are people so melodramatic? People see everything so short-term. "If it doesn't give me instant gratification, I hate it!"

People shouldn't toss around the word "hate' so nonchalantly. They don't hate, they're just upset that STG took away the illusion of them becoming virtually richer.
    Not all of them are upset. Some of them hated it. And cause them to give a 1star or stopped playing it. And I don't care if they do/did that. It's their opinions and I just repeated it. It's not as if they didn't get the instant gratification, they'll hate it or they'll get upset. That's not the only reason, Man. Don't stick it in one way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So that event end for me lol

Sent from my AX5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This is their forums and their business. Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. You accepted the terms when creating a forums account.
    Zeus you bought tons of my mediums thanks bro lol made bank off you guys took some ss of veteran players that bought my mediums lol Sun was another big buyer of mine XD bet I made more than you guys that bought then opened em hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    Zeus you bought tons of my mediums thanks bro lol made bank off you guys took some ss of veteran players that bought my mediums lol Sun was another big buyer of mine XD bet I made more than you guys that bought then opened em hehe
    Grats hope u enjoy your gold which has dropped in value xD
    Dunno what the ss proves at all other than u gloating that somone "famous" bought yur crates and ALSO made bank from u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nab update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    It's all relative. If EVERYONE has more money, EVERYTHING becomes pricier, if the price on all of the items inflates with the gold entering the economy that just means that your new stash full of gold isn't the veritable bank it would have been before the hyperinflation...
    As I said, JUST A WEEK because it's their 3rd Anniversary, after all. And if the event ends, then we must go back to our daily lives in AL. To be honest, for all of the players in AL, 5k isn't hard to get. But in this event, they got 5k in easy way. And if this ends, they can make their own 5k again in their own way. Everything will get pricier? That's what people want, right? And if the price got low, they'll say "Ugh, the price is too low." And if EVERYTHING will get pricier, then what about to elon bow? Frost bow? Ghoul? And other mythic or arcane items. They're useful, right? Last time it's more than 10M, what happened now? Many players are rich now, the poor one has just started this game. Even the eggs, Nekro. I know that egg is really hard to get that's why it was 50m+ last time. And they can permanently use it, but what happened now? Yes, they are still expensive, and in a daily 5k in a week, you can't make them buy all. Players are the one who's changing the price, not our gold. We're the one who's holding it so we're the one whom to blame why is the price is too low or too high. If full of gold, why don't you give the new players or let's say poor players give some gold?

Please, take note for the JUST A WEEK OF 3RD ANNIVERSARY, again. JUST A WEEK FOR 5K GOLD IN MED CAKE.
    Last edited by Ansm; 11-16-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I dont mind waiting for value of items to decres...Plenty patient, you're talking to a al player! We're all used to waiting waiting waiting in some form or another in this game! lol What I do mind (and it's why the game isn't more successful too) is grinding over a year to earn less than what I made in three days. That tiny fact alone should be eye opening.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devaux For This Useful Post: