Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Hotfix | November 16, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

through this update we can learn one important thing that dont run any events just purchasing plats for plat user , and for poor user just farming lock , teeth, vial , fang , etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Happy birthday AL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iots View Post
    Thx u sts :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Everyone with lots of gold = inflation.
    I bet he doesn't even know what is inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Sorry guys but "Exploit" the "Medium Cakes" wasn't farm at all, I mean was everithing a lazy trick.

Can you see the actual market? Now a mythic weapon worth almost 1+M than before, this was worst than the old Platinum Farming.

I really support the idea of 50p gold and I think that everyone that exploit the cake trick should be banned at least for few days, the platinum farmers were banned too, this was a worst trick so they should be banned too.
    You never farmed Jarl? That was an exploit too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Everyone with lots of gold = inflation.
    Everyone with lots of gold means more or less equal buying power which basically implies demand = supply and prices remain stable.

What we saw happening now was that some people exploited it all day in the first few days and then cut the rope for the rest so that others do not catch up. Then they bought every expensive item in auction with this new gold, raised the price double and triple and are selling this to the ones who were just farming-crafting and not exploiting.

So they would do this same thing with large cakes now, dont be surprised if these same people call for largecakes fix 2 days later, after they and their ALTs are done sucking up the jewels for themselves. So lets have large cakes fixed NOW. Not 2 days later but now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wow, what a disappointment after it clearly says 5k on the event post, thats false advertisement lol
    i will say the warrior and mage weapons are very nice, but no comment on a pair of balloons for rogue daggers lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Large isn't an issue because it does not introduce new gold into the economy. The medium did. All large does is transfer gold and eventually crash the jewel market

Personally, I am fine with people earning gold this way because it won't cause massive inflation.
    i will explain what he views are, he has a lot of gold, he is on the top of the tier in terms wealth, well with that said, what would he want? inequity ofc, the higher the gini coefficient would mean that his chance of being the best will forever be true, the lower the coefficient would mean he's becoming more mortal. if the coefficient reaches 0 there will no longer be any god would there? you see, if u guys get gold directly, the gini coefficient will keep going lower at insane rate, but if u keep getting jewel, it will only affect the price of jewels and maybe decrease the gini coefficient by a bit in the short run, he will still be richer than all of us and remain as Zeus the god instead of eventually becoming Zeus the dog, what he wants is this separation, the rich will remain rich, and well the poor can have all those jewels for all i care, they can buy 100 jewels but i can buy billions, no problem, but don't let them be able to afford op gears and pets, its ok if one market is sacrificed but i don't want them to have equipments like mine. Well said, Lopezman

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Luckily sold my mediums day before this hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sash Paerau View Post
    Luckily sold my mediums day before this hehe
    luckily i flew to new zealand before atlantis sunk hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

all i can say is this birthday event is a big failure event . lalalala

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thnx for the update many people were having benefits of those cakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    What we saw happening now was that some people exploited it all day in the first few days and then cut the rope for the rest so that others do not catch up.
    Somehow this is true and happens in AL so many times. I wonder why nobody posting about this issue on the first day of the 3rd birthday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How maked large drop 5k too,cause this a third bithday,make it become real birthday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froxanthar View Post
    Somehow this is true and happens in AL so many times. I wonder why nobody posting about this issue on the first day of the 3rd birthday.
    Duh...they didn't report first day because they were not done "exploiting" it themselves.
    I might be a little amused watching the sts golden boy getting put on blast but let's not forget that sts made this event that allowed this to happen. Maybe they will like us to blame each other but it's their own lack of foresight that led to this drama.
    Guess their solution was to cut this off after the rich got richer and after the poor liquidate all their items for medium cakes but just before they open them. Yes...good plan. The poor got poorer and the rich got richer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Inflation is not evil... it is a sign of a HEALTHY economy! Farmables prices are in constant decline meaning f2p players can make less and less per hour of gameplay... WHERE IS THE PUBLIC OUTCRY.

The price of plat items is self-regulated... if the price goes up more locks get popped the supply goes up and prices come back down.
    Not so with farmables... price starts high and just trickles down. At first rich players buy farmables to be first to get new items... then the market shifts to poor selling to poor and the price support dies. Merching amplifies this effect by spreading the net profit over multiple users... greed of middle man continually beats up producers.

People were consistently paying 5-10m+ for toptier weapons prior to halloween.... now better weapons (60 freaking dmNickg better!!!) Don't even garner a 4m price tag... That's not a good thing. That shows just how hopelessly broke people are. People who use plat for income (due to lack of time for farming) can't make enough from popping locks to warrant buying more... there is no incentive... but the pop more anyway and oversupply the market because its the ONLY income they get.

If the price of mythic/arcane items is 1m then poppers don't have the cashflow to support farmables... inflation is GOOD, HEALTHY, and NECESSARY.

Thank you for reading my Treatise on AL Economics.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Inflation is not evil... it is a sign of a HEALTHY economy!
    No....it's important to keep poor people down. How else can some veterans feel superior....WAKE UP! *sarcasm....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One more issue is why the STS made the commemorative birthday banner tradeable? While banners in other events weren't tradeable.
    (I'm not talking about festive birthday banner but the default blue birthday banner.)
    AL - Kanyakumari (Rogue), Tantrika (Sorcerer), Vajrabahu (Warrior) DL - Pishacha PL - Vayavya (Archer) SL - Nakshatra (Commando)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well, I think atleast a "warning" or some kind of information by STS before making changes like this would've made this situation a little less hard to handle. Then all the hoarders and farmers would have a chance to sell/open/get rid of their medium cakes before the "sudden nerf" was applied. I dont know what you think, but that sounds fair IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope next event will be tested first (like in testing area none real game before turning to real ) to avoid bugs and issues among players ... Before launching into real game arcane legend ... Me too crafted so much medium cake because of expecting great loot for me and the party members ....and I'm so thankful for the veterans buckler I received .... I love arcane legend coz it makes my lonely nights energetic and excited each time I log in to games!!! More power to arcane legend !!! I love you all !!!!