Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cakes problem

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Reduced the jewel drop rate from large cakes????

Wow sts did u reduce the jewel drop??? I got weak water jewels -.-" except for a good mind jewel.......Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-16-20-11-52.png
Views: 593
Size:  461.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Large cake fix

Sts intended for the large cake to spread jewels among friends not hoarding jewels by a player on 4 alts. Easy-Overnight-Premium tier jewels and manipulation of the jewel market anyone? This large cake needs fixing too.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2323074

Fix suggesion - Let the cake drop one jewel instead of multiple jewels, so that even if players use alts, they will loot only one jewel. It was not intended to make one player receive all the jewels from one cake anyway.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 11-17-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Sts intended for the large cake to spread jewels among friends not hoarding jewels by a player on 4 alts. This large cake needs fixing too.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2323074
    Gonna go throw myself off my balcony. Maybe I'll take a bath with my Toaster. Idk by the time this is "fixed" I'll be gone from Arlor

Ty again. Great move

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royalty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This doesn't introduce any new gold into the economy and has a risk of it's own. It's fine, IMO..and for the record, I don't touch these as the jewel market bubble is very finite and prone to bursting if too many people do these large cakes. I do not want to be burned with an inventory full of jewels that I would have to sell at bargain prices when the bubble does burst...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Here we go again C:

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The issue with mediums was that they introduced new gold into the economy, thus creating hyperinflation. Since that problem does not exist with the large cakes, there's nothing really harmful about the large cakes other than a potential burst of the jewel market. Leave these alone, IMO, and let players earn gold from them if they want. All that's happening with these cakes is the shuffling of gold from one hand to another. When the demand can no longer keep up with the supply of the jewels, this will not turn a profit by itself. Therefore, it does not need fixing.

Note: I have not opened any large cakes after the hotfix of today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The issue with mediums was that they introduced new gold into the economy, thus creating hyperinflation. Since that problem does not exist with the large cakes, there's nothing really harmful about the large cakes other than a potential burst of the jewel market. Leave these alone, IMO, and let players earn gold from them if they want. All that's happening with these cakes is the shuffling of gold from one hand to another. When the demand can no longer keep up with the supply of the jewels, this will not turn a profit by itself. Therefore, it does not need fixing.

Note: I have not opened any large cakes after the hotfix of today.

It needs fixing. While medium cakes pumped in gold directly into the game, large cakes pump in jewels. It would not be a problem if the jewel influx was random but what we have here is maximum jewels going in one direction. Its not hard to guess which direction. Maybe they planned to craft several top tier jewels very fast and then cut the rope for the rest, yet again. I hope sts is reading and fixes this asap.

Large cakes opened on alts results in the jewels going to the player who uses alts and he can very quickly make noble jewels through this exploit. And x 10 times faster when instead of crafting them he has 100s of millions of gold stashed and can buy the 10-13k large cakes off auction and spam them all day on 4 alts. Then, those premium tier easy jewels he has acquired thus will be sold (at high rates) to the average player who only farms for his cakes and has no means of opening them on multiple alts.

Yes I agree when the demand does not meet supply it will cease to be profitable. But is is HIGHLY PROFITABLE to a few right now. And will be for a few more days. Is that fair? No way. It is an exploit. Sts never intended that many jewels to go to one player as is happening with this multiple-alt exploit.

( You're not done opening them and stocking noble jewels yet right? :P )
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 11-17-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    It needs fixing. While medium cakes pumped in gold directly into the game, large cakes pump in jewels. Large cakes opened on alts results in the jewels going to the player who uses alts and he can very quickly make noble jewels through this exploit. And x 10 times faster when instead of crafting them he has 100s of millions of gold stashed and can buy the 10-13k large cakes off auction and spam them all day on 4 alts. Then, those premium tier easy jewels he has acquired thus will be sold (at high rates) to the average player who only farms for his cakes and has no means of opening them on multiple alts.

Yes I agree when the demand does not meet supply it will cease to be profitable. But is is HIGHLY PROFITABLE to a few right now. And will be for a few more days. Is that fair? No way. It is an exploit. Sts never intended that many jewels to go to one player as is happening with this multiple-alt exploit.

( You're not done opening them and stocking noble jewels yet right? :P )

Again, I don't touch jewels or large cakes...ask any of the sellers from AH if I've purchased any. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. So, please do not accuse me. I'm very open with what I do and do not do so that players do not cast doubt on me.

I just think that this is fine if the jewel economy takes a hit...as they'll recover again like usual.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Cakes problem

Okay... If sts reduce the gold earn by medium cakes from 5k to 500 gold... but at least they could reduced the time of crafting either... They take too much time for a 500 gold btw... == and it was just a one week event why sts wont let us enjoy this time just for a lil bit more? Seriously so sad... ==

mesalin

Omg first complained about jewel drop rate. Now complain cause its too nice? Let players get their jewels, serious its big problem or u just jealous? Finally players got better way to save thier jewels and get weak / standard and upgrade it for gear, get better stats.
    About market. Jewels goes down and down, and they will go down more , same happened to gems. Report them if they use alts idk. Its illegal?
    Just my opinion

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    Gonna go throw myself off my balcony. Maybe I'll take a bath with my Toaster. Idk by the time this is "fixed" I'll be gone from Arlor

Ty again. Great move
    Lmao haha omg 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Let the players have fun man ☹ Yes auction will turn into spaghetti and meatballs but only for a week or so then after we can all continue farm xD like always...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Lol okay tell me what the difference is between you opening one large and you being with friends and 4 large are opened.

Your own group of alts: spend 10k, gain 3 jewels, one possible med cake

Groups of friends: you still spend 10k, you will get 3 jewels and 3 possible cakes.

Seems like your issue is people spamming the cs buying and opening xD they're there for everyone and those selling large cakes wins everytime. I've opened some large and they're water nature, and lightening trolled as well. There is risk from large but hey, go ahead and they to roll some weak finesse! Any gold now is just a redistribution. Unless your problem is there being too many jewels in the world. That was never the point.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 11-17-2015 at 01:36 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

What's the deal... This is the only chance people are obtaining the 3 main jewels and get to use it for their gears and more. Just shut it. The event's already been disappointing for a lot of people and you wanna add more negativity on this game smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

JUST LET US HAVE JEWELS !!!!!!!!
    Don't take this away, take our gold, but not jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First were complaining on drop rates of jewels are too bad... Now sts fixed the issue, and let players have a chance to farm some just for one week and now some already complaining about the rate of getting jewels is too easy :/ and let me mention that opening those cakes we will also granted water, nature, diamond, lightning jewels as well not a row chaos or main jewels... Sts screwed the medium cakes chance... and now its not a good effort to farm those cakes... Giving a chance for ppl and then ruin the chance... The event just for one week not for an eternity tho... so idk why are u so concerning about...
    Last edited by Metoxx; 11-17-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Well as the event is almost at its end with 2 days remainning guess they wont be doing any sorts of updates or fixes to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

quite sad really

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can people afford of having thr many devices?I hardly have 1 lol I feel jealous XD sets did a great job by fixing med cakes
    Curse those try alternate devices method sm hardwork should be done at least on birthday of the game u play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

jewels suck so let them drop like rain. instead of nerf the large cakes take out the useles jewels and bring back our beloved gems. parastonessss for lifffeee
    Line ID: Amborion

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rome For This Useful Post: