Thread: Please Help... Stomping!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    I know it sounds funny but this may be needed. Alot of endgame bears are clueless when it comes to skill mastery. I ran a game the other day with my 26, and had two 50+ ask me how I was doing "that combo." I have ran sewers with 55+ bears who literally stop and when I ask what they are doing, they say they are watching me cause they have never seen a bear control mobs like me. I don't know whether to feel honored or scared! LOL
    Didn't you read the guide I posted earlier? Proper tanking and use of becon/stomp are explained in there already note that the guide was from before the becon/stomp combo existed.

I'm looking forward to see your bear skills in action. I should be able to get some high level friends to join in too. This way we can do a continuous death-train, where your skills can be really put to the test

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post

I'm looking forward to see your bear skills in action. I should be able to get some high level friends to join in too. This way we can do a continuous death-train, where your skills can be really put to the test
    Wait is this directed at me? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kjzhu9 View Post
    Wait is this directed at me? lol
    Lol, yes. If bears literally stop and ask you how you control mobs that way, you must be doing something right ... Uhm... now that I think about it... or terribly wrong *Joking Joking*

Anyway, it'll be fun

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Didn't you read the guide I posted earlier? Proper tanking and use of becon/stomp are explained in there already note that the guide was from before the becon/stomp combo existed.

Yeah.. I missed the post where you put the guide up. And are you complementing me or putting me on the spot?
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr