Thread: How to p.v.p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How to p.v.p

Can someone teach ne the roPes. I'm a lv 28 pure int inchantress and I get owned all the time. Can someone just give me some tips and a few stratgies
    GTimage
    level:30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Well a large part of how you will perform is your skill build. You need to be sure you have a few strong spells, not a whole bunch of weak spells. You should always keep mana shield at lvl 1. I recommend that you keep your blessings at at least 5. The best ice for you to use would probably be frostbite, because it can be used at a distance to catch runners and also keep the chasers at bay. Fire is a necessary knockback and deals a large amount of damage when you have enough points in it. Drain life is your strongest single-target spell and is VERY valuable. I keep it at a 6 on all of my enchantresses because of its massive damage and its function as a second heal. At your level, you dont really need nightmare and weakness. They are good debuffs, but damage is pretty key in enchantress pvp at that level. Lightning acts as a good substitute, since it has a small debuff and does quite a bit of damage when it has enough points in it. As for your gear, I recommend that you at least level to 30 so you can put on something better. As pure int, you will want brainfreeze gear. It yields good mana regeneration. I recommend the wand set so you can get extra armor from the bracer. I hope that helped a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the help.
    GTimage
    level:30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

No problem. If you need help in-game, you're welcome to add Nymphic, my lvl 35 pure int mage. I don't get on too often, but you might catch me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Ladylove my iPod can't load the song in your sig

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

lol whenever i pvp i get destroyed...... a lvl 25 took out my lvl 30 bear twink in like 4 seconds

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Well a large part of how you will perform is your skill build. You need to be sure you have a few strong spells, not a whole bunch of weak spells. You should always keep mana shield at lvl 1. I recommend that you keep your blessings at at least 5. The best ice for you to use would probably be frostbite, because it can be used at a distance to catch runners and also keep the chasers at bay. Fire is a necessary knockback and deals a large amount of damage when you have enough points in it. Drain life is your strongest single-target spell and is VERY valuable. I keep it at a 6 on all of my enchantresses because of its massive damage and its function as a second heal. At your level, you dont really need nightmare and weakness. They are good debuffs, but damage is pretty key in enchantress pvp at that level. Lightning acts as a good substitute, since it has a small debuff and does quite a bit of damage when it has enough points in it. As for your gear, I recommend that you at least level to 30 so you can put on something better. As pure int, you will want brainfreeze gear. It yields good mana regeneration. I recommend the wand set so you can get extra armor from the bracer. I hope that helped a little.
    is my lvl 51 build good? mage
    1 mana shield 6 lightning 6 fire 5 frost 6 ice 2 nightmare 0 weakness buffs are both 6 drain is 6 rev is 1 heal is 6 and that's all i think