Thread: A very special thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A very special thanks.

I can't thank you enough UEPAUKE I seriously am greatful beyound what words can express. You giving well loaning me the gold so I could get a Fury Fighter sheild. You've helped me lvl and are there for me anytime I need help. I wish I could maake a couple more friends like u. You truley just made my day and made playing pocket legends totaly worth it even if my luck stinks. But I'm the luckyest bear in pl cause I have u as a friend
    A good leader will take u places, a great leader will take u place u don't want to go but aught to be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do I delete this 1 don't know how I got 2 of them? If can will you delete this sam or someone but leave the other one thanks and very sorry
    A good leader will take u places, a great leader will take u place u don't want to go but aught to be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hey Mat, you know me as Ariskabar. I totally agree! Uepauke is the best! Just wish we played in the same time zones instead of opposite sides of this little planet. Catch you dude! Your luck is bound to change...mine did!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matamurman View Post
    How do I delete this 1 don't know how I got 2 of them? If can will you delete this sam or someone but leave the other one thanks and very sorry
    You can delete your post by clicking "edit post", then "go advanced", then check the checkbox saying "delete this post in the following manner", and click "delete"!

It's easier than how I made it sound
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire