Thread: Skill book button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Skill book button

Can you decrease the sensitivity or decrease the size of the skill book button that toggles between 4 skills and 12? After some update about a month or so ago, I've noticed that I've been accidentally hitting it while fighting. I've never had that issue before.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

One option may be to simply hide the button during battle - put it as an option in the dungeons. It can be lethal, especially in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I've been having this issue also, I was wondering if it's something to do with non true-multi touch. What device are you using?

And since we're talking about the skill book button, when you have <4 skills and it doesn't display, the function is still there. When you tap where it will be in future level you still get the scroll out then scroll in transition your skills do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm using the iPhone. I can't remember the exact date I was having the issue but I do know it started within the last couple months. It's as if the sensitivity got bumped way up or the button overlaps the top right skill somehow.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.