Thread: DOG vs We Rush vid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default DOG vs We Rush vid

A rare 3v3 guild fight at L40 a big respect to We Rush guild for this awesome fight!

P.S AutoHotkey auto-target sucks LOL

Officer of "The Dissidents of Go" 30-Elementorzz 35-Xenpro 40-Xenmage 40-Xenntral 45-Xennuke 50-Xenntinel 56-Xenoxaga 61-Xenobiax 66-Xentouryu

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xentroyer For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Always target mage in team fights. But your videos are getting better so that's good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    Always target mage in team fights. But your videos are getting better so that's good.
    I agree on this but there is an exception of when not to aim mage in a ffa battle.

1. If the mage maintains or in the safe distance behind the tanker.
    2. If your playing a bear at this lvl and not using range weapon(e.g talon, bow, wand etc.)coz bear only have 3 range skills beck(12m)hs(8m)stomp(8m).
    3. If your confident that you can bring down the opponents tanker.(not recommended only me i guess LOL!)

With these reasons i let jop(mage) and seth(bird) to aim the mage since they have the range to make the job done. My only role in this fight is to eliminate or isolate the opponents tanker to give my mates a clear sight at aiming the mage for a better chance of winning..^_^v

Still not convince..? refer to P.S

P.S
    I play mouse free at this time thats why im only depending on autohotket target..LOL!!!

Officer of "The Dissidents of Go" 30-Elementorzz 35-Xenpro 40-Xenmage 40-Xenntral 45-Xennuke 50-Xenntinel 56-Xenoxaga 61-Xenobiax 66-Xentouryu

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xentroyer View Post
    I agree on this but there is an exception of when not to aim mage in a ffa battle.

1. If the mage maintains or in the safe distance behind the tanker.
    2. If your playing a bear at this lvl and not using range weapon(e.g talon, bow, wand etc.)coz bear only have 3 range skills beck(12m)hs(8m)stomp(8m).
    3. If your confident that you can bring down the opponents tanker.(not recommended only me i guess LOL!)

With these reasons i let jop(mage) and seth(bird) to aim the mage since they have the range to make the job done. My only role in this fight is to eliminate or isolate the opponents tanker to give my mates a clear sight at aiming the mage for a better chance of winning..^_^v

Still not convince..? refer to P.S

P.S
    I play mouse free at this time thats why im only depending on autohotket target..LOL!!!
    only way mage can do anything is 8-12m... Thats close enough to beckon so you can't really say that you can't target mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

we rush really dont rush, nor do they have any decent mages, they have like 2000000 full plat pack bears tho
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙