Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planar Tombs (2) buffed mobs?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Planar Tombs (2) buffed mobs?

Eveyone hates nerf posts, me too, but come on this is has to be a joke.

Ello, so ive been running zee planar tombs, spescially planar tombs 2 a lot these last weeks and ive recently noticed that apart from the no reason deaths which must be some sort of a glitch, which I fail to understand why it hasnt been fixed by STS yet, the mobs specially the dogs hit me harder than ever, harder than the giants!!
    Ive been told it has some thing to do with armor debuff and what not but this has to be a joke. I've been hit by dogs to 15% percent of health while at 100%, to then be hit by some random mob in the next second and gg.
    I know tanks are paper and weak and nobody loves us but even so, I should be able to at least not get two hitted by mobs every planar run (mostly i just run around and let the smurf take the hits).

So please reconsider the status of the current mobs and please for the players sake, test the maps with average stats or stats that are at least still in the range of what can be achieved with maxed equipment, not 27k health, 9k dmg etc etc.

Ill post an ss for you to see my stats and also so you offer me a shoulder, where i can cry my eyes out as ive farmed so many PvE deaths lately.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 506
Size:  575.6 KB

Btw pm me IG for t2 runs I'm in need of good dps for runs.
    Not you avikk, you chat too much.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 11-30-2015 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

The answer is already there "Imanub" (pet)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

The dogs.... cough cough.....neeeds cnc!!! Unless u running around with Terminators.

You need Smurfs who understand their class.

Et viola no dogs biting ur behindings

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Well the dogs ALWAYS one hit me out of nowhere so...
    Yap for the dps the ankhs loss must be even more infuriating then it is for me.
    I remember jazzi saying that sts were constantly buffing t2 mobs, i begin to see it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

So... Even last season (lvl 41 cap both rogue and mage could have gear with which not to get one hit by the dogs) This was the same at the beginning of this season, but then the tombs got buffed... Then elite Rengol and Tindirin got buffed... The latter 2 were debuffed and buffed again. Allegedly sts is now incapable of finding the reason for the last buff.

Anyway in a pt with a good mage and tank u normally wouldn't die, unless u are intentionally reckless like me . I strongly suggest u avoid the players you took on your the last 2 runs with me. They wouldn't pass neither ours, not Enigmatic's entry test. This i can guarantee u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

"Padded" not buffed .. Keep in mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Well the dogs ALWAYS one hit me out of nowhere so...
    Hai Friend-Saf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

are the mobs really buffed here?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Mobs are not buffed. Peeps tend to just rush and ohk everything. Use cnc skills from mage and pets and you will see how easy tombs are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Like safi said dogs can always 1 hit. I don't think there is any tomb buff recently.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

And the audience still cant believe it *thread closed* *makeanothercoolfashionstuff*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Im thinking if sts will said:

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving this thread to the Suggestions and Feedback subforum. General Discussion is not the right area for this, especially if you want it seen by devs."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I like to live dangerously by not using shield, but those dogs really put a damper on it.

As a mage, I usually try to crowd control all the deadly targets. A good freeze or a fireball can save lives. Same with time shift. But of course, this strategy normally requires me to run up in the middle of the pull.

P.S. I love playing pinball with the giants!
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Just hope mages freezes dogs instead of throwing heals in the air.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Well i just completed two ankh less runs with jazzi and his friend but they are op and skilled whereas i just hide behind them, but really the dogs are op and the boss and his curse are op its just, uff rlly tough and in my mind harder than planar 3, because the pulls and mobs are easier and also the boss is easier to handle in planar 3.
    Bear in mind planar 3 is easier (in my opinion) because of the way you complete it not the mobs being less strong there or the boss.
    The point for me is, this map is too tough, i get dropped like a fly by two dogs and the boss drops me easy too and i think it should be revised, dunno bout tindirin and rengol cuz i dont run those much.
    If i get dropped so easily i dont even want to imagine how undergeared pts must be feeling in there.
    Im ok with dying if i do mistakes, walk into a mob without potting, jugg or standing in the red zone, etc.
    But there is a limit to what a player can plan and control.
    This is just my oppinion tho so feel free to disagree
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 11-30-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

I understand how players who dont run solo often or dont keep track of their times might not see the change. It also wasn't a recent one. Anyway I personally dont have problem with that.In fact it is better for me: I run most maps twice as fast as the average player and need several times less pots and ankhs.

The problem is that the average players and the new players cant really play planar tombs and elite rengol. I can guarantee u that a newly levelled tank without nekro and with legendary gear has absolutely 0 chance to tank in elite rengol and planar tombs. Further although the difficulty was increased there were no new rewards added to the loot table. I think everyone knows that other than the planar fragments, the extremely rare vials and the fangs there are no other loots worthy of your time in planar tombs and elite rengol. Hence the practical impossibility of finding a party to farm elite Northal lol.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 11-30-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    Mobs are not buffed. Peeps tend to just rush and ohk everything. Use cnc skills from mage and pets and you will see how easy tombs are.
    Despite denials from the devs, the mobs and bosses in planar tombs were buffed. It happened a while ago.

I don't really care if the mobs get reverted back to their previous difficulty. I just am confirming that a buff did take place.

After the unannounced buff, all red zone attacks from giants became one-hits for me. Only the slide attack was before. That's a pretty obvious change. So was the increase in mob and boss health.

There was a separate buff that happened to the elite Ren'gol and Tindrin maps. This buff was removed after it was pointed out, but at some point, the buff came back.

Comments like, "The maps seem really easy to me," aren't productive.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Well i just completed two ankh less runs with jazzi and his friend but they are op and skilled whereas i just hide behind them, but really the dogs are op and the boss and his curse are op its just, uff rlly tough and in my mind harder than planar 3, because the pulls and mobs are easier and also the boss is easier to handle in planar 3.
    Bear in mind planar 3 is easier (in my opinion) because of the way you complete it not the mobs being less strong there or the boss.
    The point for me is, this map is too tough, i get dropped like a fly by two dogs and the boss drops me easy too and i think it should be revised, dunno bout tindirin and rengol cuz i dont run those much.
    If i get dropped so easily i dont even want to imagine how undergeared pts must be feeling in there.
    Im ok with dying if i do mistakes, walk into a mob without potting, jugg or standing in the red zone, etc.
    But there is a limit to what a player can plan and control.
    This is just my oppinion tho so feel free to disagree
    U weren't exactly hiding hehe. You were trying to lead the run actually, but between my mage on gale and atm's rogue it might have been a bit hard to. Good job though. I just wanna add that those sudden one hits of the warrior during the boss fight were happing last season too. Many warrior did not want to run t2 for that reason and found the dreaded t3 boss easier. Those one hits are not the curse or the charge attack... i guess only sts knows

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Despite denials from the devs, the mobs and bosses in planar tombs were buffed. It happened a while ago.

I don't really care if the mobs get reverted back to their previous difficulty. I just am confirming that a buff did take place.

After the unannounced buff, all red zone attacks from giants became one-hits for me. Only the slide attack was before. That's a pretty obvious change. So was the increase in mob and boss health.

There was a separate buff that happened to the elite Ren'gol and Tindrin maps. This buff was removed after it was pointed out, but at some point, the buff came back.

Comments like, "The maps seem really easy to me," aren't productive.
    I didnt write anywwhere *really easy* these are the exact words ---->Use cnc skills from mage and pets and you will see how easy tombs are.

And about your comments could also say they are not productive because all are opinions.

Then maybe there was as secret buff so better then for economy.

If you really want to be productive maybe participate on warrior pve discussion or on other major game changing topics.

Carpe diem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    I didnt write anywwhere *really easy* these are the exact words ---->Use cnc skills from mage and pets and you will see how easy tombs are.

And about your comments could also say they are not productive because all are opinions.

Then maybe there was as secret buff so better then for economy.

If you really want to be productive maybe participate on warrior pve discussion or on other major game changing topics.

Carpe diem
    I have participated in warrior PvE discussions, just not recently. I'm very much in favor of PvE war buffs. But that's not what this is about.

It's very simple. There were two buffs that were unannounced and have yet to be explained, much less confirmed (besides a strange comment about "padding out"). It's not an opinion. I regularly ran the maps and tested them. I'm not saying what the difficulty should be - that would be an opinion.

The only opinion I have is that big changes to the game (like changes in difficulty or game mechanics) should be broadcasted, not hidden. I'm not asking for a lot, and I don't think it's controversial or hard to follow. An accurate log of changes would go a long way in the endless search for bugs. It's been proven time and again that players, not devs, are better at finding them.

I understand the need for secrecy as far as loot rates go. Everything else should be shared.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 11-30-2015 at 01:58 PM.