Ok i was in forbidden crypt farming vyxnaar, I was there fr about 2 hrs killing nonstop. So I'm making my way through my kill pattern now note I've been here alone for 2 hrs soloing vyx and 2 ppl in that time came in 1 lvl 25 and another 27 well neither made it past first room I leave it full, they died and left. Well a half hr goes by after the lvl 27 dies and a lvl 30 zones in he runs past me down the hall I've cleared with a trail of skellies he made it far enough for them to go back to the first room then he comes running back to me screaming Vyx at me well he stops right as he hides behind me. So this is what I do I did nothing. I let vyxnaar kill him. Now I've ben there for 2 1/2 hrs with no interuptions trying to get a helm to sell I kinda feel bad but I didn't want to kill vyx and have this lvl 30 reap the benefits of my farming for so long but there's no boot for that zone and he didn't say anything but vyx as he's running towards me like I was sopose to kill him for him. So was I wrong?